True20 Adventure Roleplaying

True fun, true excitement, true adventure: True20!

Back to Blue Rose

This is the official Blue Rose forum. Talk about anything Blue Rose RPG-related here.

Back to Blue Rose

Postby Nick » Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Once upon a time, I was very active in the Blue Rose and then True20.
Then my life was taken over by raising kids, joining the Army, going to the Middle East, getting out of the Army, a divorce, starting my writing career and publishing my first novel. I also delved into a multitude of other rpg systems over the years. But recently, my girlfriend and I wanted to try a new game. I thought back amongst the rpgs that I've run since 1997, and the freshest, most original, and beautiful game that I've run was Blue Rose. My girlfriend is an avid reader of romantic fantasy novels and she too was very intrigued by Blue Rose.
So I went ahead and re-ordered the 3 books and the narrator's kit (I lost all of them somewhere over the years), and I'm planning on running a solo campaign for my Brittany as soon as my Blue Rose shipment comes in. I can't wait, and it's very good to be home! :D
Nick

Re: Back to Blue Rose

Postby Moebius » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 am

Good to hear. I still have my copies and considered selling them off. Been thinking recently keeping them and True20 around for when my kids start gaming.
Moebius

Postby Nightstorm » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 pm

So, did you ever get to play? If so please share. I would so love to play.
Nightstorm

Postby Moebius » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am

Still a thing to come. My kids are 5 and 3 yet. I'm gently nudging them along. 5 year old has his own dice now, at least.

We did a bit of gaming using a simple system for kids...

[shameless blog plug]
http://waveyourgeekflag.blogspot.com/20 ... gkids.html
[/plug]
Moebius

Return to The New Noble Assembly