I'm slowly porting my old 2E builds over from the Atomic Think Tank. Many of them were done in Hero Lab. Others were done in the old Excel Character sheet. I figure I'll go ahead and standardize them, using my Custom XML BBCode output program.
- Magical Pretty Princess Loli-Chan - PL10 - Involuntary Magical Girl
- Karl Immerman - PL6 - Displaced E.M.S. Worker
- Captain Junk - PL6 - Fear his Massive JUNK!
- Grappler Baki - PL10 - Shameless Powerhouse rip-off who focuses on grappling
- Gerald Buford - PL4 - Hermit Hunter of Twin Peaks
- Blue Eyes - PL4 - Magic Eyes Bounty Hunter
- Presto the Magician - PL10 - Pulp Era Mentalist
- Richard Barnes - PL4 - Silver-tongued Psych Student
- Gaea's Fist - PL10 - What if Ma-Ti of the Planeteers was a bad-ass eco-terrorist?
- Inertia - PL7 - Speedster Brick whose football theme expresses his desire to go back to being a normal college football player.
- Boomer - PL10 - Explosives guy. That place where you're standing? He anticipated you and mined it. *click*
- Tarot - PL8 - Animates images and draws upon the imagery of the Tarot for mystical empowerment. Obvious homage. So far, I've built summons based upon the four suits.
- Ubik - PL8 - Skill Monkey who spreads himself around.
- Mechanix - PL10 - An underdeveloped attempt at a giant robot with Gestalt components. No backstory yet.
- Revenant - PL8 - My first PbP submission ever on the ATT, a zombie who, upon dying, inhabits the nearest dead body.
- Prinny Y - PL10 - A special snowflake Prinny from the Disgaea universe.
- Defenders Six - A PL 10 Pulp-Era team consisting of The Flaming Dwarf, The Plastic Hunchback, Lady TNT, Michael Hangman, Radar Doc, and Face Cook. Names by the Golden Age Name Generator. Builds by me.
- Buzz - PL8 - A fragile speedster with duplicating powers and much teen angst. Adapted from my 1E character of the same name and abilities.
- Xerxes Gregorson - PL5 - A capoeiristra submission for the Ranger Corps game. His transformed stats are available near the end of the same entry.
- Mary Marvel - PL 8 - A "good girl" paragon sidekick, much adored by the FHA.
- Zdolność - PL 9 - A technologically empowered Polish superhero
- Mockingbird - PL 10 - A Russian super-soldier on a longstanding sleeper mission
- Trip - PL 8 - A teenager born to followers of The Tick-Tock Doc whose skin and saliva have hallucinogenic qualities.
- Bug - PL 6 - An orphaned boy with the ability to communicate with and to control insects.
- Hosea "Ace" Skaggs - PL 8 - Unpowered FBI agent trained in parkour and how to effectively oppose Wild Carders.
- Changeling - PL10 - My workup of the Freedom City Next Gen shapeshifter
- Clayface VII - PL10 - My workup of Johnny Williams from Gotham Knights. Adapted from Taliesen's Clayface build.
- Pretty Deadly - PL10 - Magical Girl Military Otaku from Magical Girl Hunters
- Sailor H - PL10 - Vinyl-clad valiant sailor soldier of... misguided lust toward magical girls, I think. Adapted from Magical Girl Hunters
- Catseye - PL8 - Mutant cat who can turn into a human Or at least that's how she sees it...
- La Main de Dieu - PL 10 - A Costumed Detective archetype with slight modifications to make him a mystic dabbler bounty hunter.
- Sneaks the Clown - PL 10 - A villainous clown who can't seem to catch anyone's attention...
- Joshua "Binder" Lopez - PL 10 - Psychologist to spirits and career criminal.