Thread: german webpage and adventures

UN Basic Recipient

german webpage and adventures

Hey westerosis,

I am running a SIFRP Group since almost a year and at first i wanna thank u all for the great adventures and tips i found here

(we just started the day before, we read the news in germany, that the game is canceld)

we started with a gruop of 7, now we r 5

- me, the gamemaster
    - the Lord of our House Gerath
    - the maester
    - the man at arms
    - and our new member a kind of spy

We are playing in the year 288 ac and we r vassals of House Karstark. in 11 month of playing, our PCs have only spend two month.
    some adventures just happen becauses of the year like a murderer of the 996th Lord Commander of the nightwatch (our 2nd plot in the Weddingknight) or Lord Walder Frey´s 80 th Birthday or the Birth of a sandsnake.

We have our own calendar. 7 days a week ( every day is named after a god of the seven), 4 weeks a month ( we gave the month valeryan names, like the romans did in our real world) and 12 month a year.

As gamemaster i only try to fill the gaps of information of grr martins world, we use the 7 books (included hedgeknight and fire and blood) as canon and sometimes i use stuff from the tv show (but show is not canon).

We played the wedding knight, almost all of the nightwatch book, some own invented and trouble in pembrook, now we have a Folk party in our village, and then a Turney at the last heath (The Chastity of the Lady Dumar) followed by the Fairwealds Archer.

If you r able to read and understand german ( or to use google translate) u can have some adventures from me. i transscripted some compaigns from D&D, Harn World, the Dark Eye, 7th Sea,Warhammer etc

when i have finished with typing all the charackters of westeros on my roleplay wiki, i will start to upload my 100 adventures for the SIFRP. You only have to change some Locations and the year.

here is the link to our webpage:
    http://de.haus-gerath-das-lied-von-e...llenspiel_Wiki

greetings

Lord Beckstein aka Micha

UN Basic Recipient

Re: german webpage and adventures

now u can find some adventures here

http://de.haus-gerath-das-lied-von-e...wiki/Abenteuer

some are only notes and facts, some are badly translated adventures from here (cause i needed time and didnet ever thougt about uploading before), but if you are looking for ideas it will help you a lot

OPA Belta

Unfortunately, I can't read German, but I'm glad to know that some of the adventures I converted are being used ! Enjoy !

Protomolecule Host

Lol, dang, you're quick, Zeroed, I was about to ask.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by deef View Post
    Lol, dang, you're quick, Zeroed, I was about to ask.
    do you speak german?

let me know if u uses any.

i will only upload the played one at my webpage, later more here direct.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't read German, but I'm glad to know that some of the adventures I converted are being used ! Enjoy !
    oh yes, i love the good style of your work. not only facts and bad translation. i will do this with my own adventures, too.

i finished translating all your adventures and they are the next to play, but i guess it will take years till we played all^^