Thread: Mixing Modern and Fantasy Age

UN Basic Recipient

Mixing Modern and Fantasy Age

Someone tried to mix things from Fantasy Age in Modern Age, like Races or Arcanas?

Re: Mixing Modern and Fantasy Age

Yes. It works perfectly fine

Adding Arcana is just a matter of adding the arcana you want.

As for races, what I did was have the race supersede the background, but the players still rolled (or chose) for their background to know what social class they were in. So, essentially, humans started with a "bonus" background talent, whereas the other races had their fantasy race stuff, so a "bonus" stat point and "bonus" focus

Line Dev Modern AGE Freebooter

The Modern AGE Companion, currently in production, will have some info about this as well, but what folks here are doing is the right direction.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Kythkyn View Post
    Yes. It works perfectly fine

Adding Arcana is just a matter of adding the arcana you want.

As for races, what I did was have the race supersede the background, but the players still rolled (or chose) for their background to know what social class they were in. So, essentially, humans started with a "bonus" background talent, whereas the other races had their fantasy race stuff, so a "bonus" stat point and "bonus" focus
    Can you make a example? Let's say, i want to make a Orc with Laborer background, what bonus i receive?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    The Modern AGE Companion, currently in production, will have some info about this as well, but what folks here are doing is the right direction.
    Any chance of a preview any time soon?