Thread: Rally Hurlock Alpha

UN Basic Recipient

Rally Hurlock Alpha

Hi,

one quick question. The Hurlock Alpha does have this special stunt:

Rally: A Hurlock alpha can perform a special rally stunt for 3 SP (or more), inspiring its minions such that all darkspawn within 10 yards who can see the alpha regain lost Health equal to the alpha’s Communication plus the number of SP spent.

Do the original SP for the stunt count towards the health regained? I would think not, because that seems to strong. Does anybody has an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Fabian

Re: Rally Hurlock Alpha

I think that it should include the original 3 SP. it’s Communication is not very high, the healing is not overpowering unless it starts to get very lucky on the Stunt Points for the encounter.
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

OPA Belta

The number of SP spent includes the initial 3.

UN Basic Recipient

OK. Then i guess my group has a problem

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by fiebs View Post
    OK. Then i guess my group has a problem

Thanks a lot!
    Interesting thing abou DA:RPG, the experience players get is based n how hard the encounter was - and it's calculated after the encounter is finished. So, if your alpha gets a lot of stunts and even so the players win, they'll get more XP for it. But if the players wreck your poor alpha if it had bad luck, then they'll get a little bit less XP...