Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator: Extended Interludes

Alexandria Thompson
    HP: 1

Asking someone else to look into the Midnight Angels really chaffed on Alex. She knew that Diego was much better at investigating leads while maintaining low exposure than she was. However, this was more than a simple recon mission, this was about her son! Alex dithered a little bit, unsure on how to proceed. After a minute, she decided that this was something she needed to personally investigate, despite knowing that her presence might blow some cover. So Alex quickly threw on a leather jacket, her nicest set of jeans and a pair of boots, the only non military thing she owned. She quickly got onto her bike and attempted to follow Diego and Sanders.
    Current Games

Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

MCRN Admiral

Thursday 24 January 2019 - Flux

Diego had picked up a lot so far. Places to hide out, possible allies against Stronghold if even for a little, and even a player in the underground world. Not shabby for a night out. Alex asked about the Midnight Angels, with as best Diego could tell some agenda. Unfortunately, that agenda was conveyed and risk for an unknown reward for someone didn't make sense. Maybe another time, when the reward was tangible and known would Diego take the appropriate gambles. For now, he had to take the win he had. "Mi amigo, this musica and those dance moves are awesome. I can see why you aren't in the VIP area all the time. Those moves have to be on the dance floor.", exclaims Diego with false enthusiasm attempting to sound drunk. Unlike Sanders, Diego had a few beers, but always spit the shots back into them balancing it all out. It was an old trick he learned while partying in Russia with some of the Kremlins top guys. It earned him the location of some stolen military plans they bragged about after a dozen rounds of shots.

"Back in the war, fell off a second story once after a long hard fight. The senorita's I fell on weren't too happy, but a little talking and dancing later we were falling on to a bed. They had some good moves. I don't think my friend would like me to go home with anymore ladies. She's a little jealous.", says Diego with a wink at Marco. "Just gotta know though, what kind of thing would get me up there to Casimirio? You know, for when I don't have to worry about a jealous senorita looking over my shoulder.", asks Diego giving a look over to Alex as well subtly. he might not be willing to take the risk, but far be it for him to stop others if they were inclined.

OOC
    As a note, my grasp of Spanish is remedial at best, so pulling out what I can to sell the RP.

Alexandria isn't all that far behind Sander and Diego, and once the Corporal realizes Alexanderia is accompanying them she measures her driving and uses signals from her place in the lead to coordinate movements with the Sergeant. At Ward 23, when Sander parks her bike, the same teenager take the pair of you as a package deals and watches over your vehicles. Perhaps Alexandria is out of her element at Flux though. Sander and Diego work the crowd, but for a while she is having trouble figuring out what she is going to do in order to accomplish here aims …

Quote Originally Posted by OOC
    What is Alexandria's goal here? What is she doing while Diego and Sander are socializing with people? Is she lingering near them, or doing her own thing?
    Sander give Diego and Marco a dagger eyed look when there is talk of other ladies and Diego going home with someone else. The edge disappears a few seconds later and she offers a smile that is both playful and warning at the same time. Marco for his part lets out a jovial laugh, then nudged Diego in the side with his elbow.

"She got you on a short leash, eh? Can't blame you. Wouldn't mind being on her leash either."

He offers a softer laugh after than and knocks back a shot of tequila. A satisfied 'ah' followed the downing of the liquor. When Diego asks about getting into the VIP area after saying he wouldn't be able to do anything right now, Marco waves a hand dismissively.

"Don't worry about it. Thing I got in mind is a here today, gone tomorrow kind of deal. Maybe something'll come up another time. Maybe not."

For your OOC information, Marco has a time sensitive mini-mission that will allow the person who undertakes it to secure a favor with Casimiro. If you don't take advantage of it before you leave Flux it won't be an option later.
    Last edited by Sakuro; Today at 05:07 AM.
    Roll Call thread: Character Cache

Alexandria Thompson
    HP: 1

Alex saw Diego give her a wink as she was keeping an eye on the area. Silently, she fell into the bar, squeezing next to Sanders without making any eye contact and ordered a glass of water. She could feel people giving her looks, her unique overdeveloped physique and her rather uncomfortable look demeanour probably screaming out of place in the bar. She started to regret her decision to come along and prayed that she didn't ruin Diego's cover. She gave a very slight smile and muttered to Sander.
    "Whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"
    Current Games

Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix

Stop me if you need Alexandria or Sander, MrDent. But right now it seems like Diego is focused on engaging Marco, not Sander or Alexandria.
    Full lips, painted an earthy brown-red with lipstick curved upwards into a smile when Alexandria slip up next to her and ordered water before greeting her with something that sounded like a cheesy pickup line. Water. At a club. In Ward 23. Yeah, Alexandria seemed out of place.

"Looking for someone to dance with."

Sander replied with a silky smooth voice. Alexandria had the opportunity to take a drink of water, maybe two, before the woman at her side took her by the hand and made to lead her out onto the dance floor. If Alexandria resisted, not jus hesitated, then Sander wouldn't try to drag the other woman. But she did intend to guide Alexandria to the dance floor, and dance with her, as long as she was allowed to.

Assuming Alexandria went to the dance floor with Sander, the dark skinned woman took a pair of wireless earbuds from a pant pocket. One she slipped into her right ear. The other she offered to set into Alex's ear.

"I have some better music for us to listen to."

and you'll get to listen to Sleeping With A Vampire instead of the gangster rap played by the club.
    Roll Call thread: Character Cache