Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Freedom League 2020

Re: Freedom League 2020

Neutron
    Condition: Normal.
    HP: 1

Neutron watched from his position several hundred feet in the air as Captain Atlas tried to communicate to the creature while Impervium was attempting to somehow move the ship. However the roars coming from this thing were not encouraging. He made a sudden powerdive and quickly flew to the point where he was right between the monster and the vessel just in case the Captain's plan failed.

Neutron still had his force field activated and searched the creature's eyes if possible. Maybe he could blind it with his Neutrino blast somehow though he doubted it would completely stop its rampage and sink the ship. The problem was that the blast worked at a wide area and could affect Atlas.

Nothing for it but wait and see if the sea monster would calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post

Freedom Harbour

Between Doc Quantum's time frozen evacuation and Mavericks ordered directions the majority of the bystanders are in the process of leaving. Those that remain are either holding on til the last moment before evacuatating or more worryingly start to amass to on the pier phones held high to film the possible battle.
    Doc Quantum tries again, sweeping up the gawkers on the pier, making sure to do the traditional photo bomb pose before each camera, as is the style of this time, first two fingers up in a V before she hauls them to safety.

OPA Belta

Maverick (Joshua Crowe)
    0 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Maverick simply didn't have the mobility of Doctor Quantum, or any of the others on the team for that matter, so he'd leave Doc to clear off the stragglers from the pier and looks out towards the bay to see if he can ascertain the situation out there, patting her belt and cursing for the lack of binoculars... "Note to self....get some binoculars.." he taps his communicator to speak to the others out near the creature. "We've got the pier nearly evacuated. How is the situation out there?"
    Last edited by EpicEclipse; 01-10-2019 at 12:55 AM.

Even far from the shore, Neutron's communicator built in the collar of his costume still managed to work and he heard Maverick loud and clear via the special frequency.

"For the moment we are in sort of a standoff." He replied. "Atlas is trying to play 'the dog whisperer' with the creature while Imprevium is pushing the ship out of its way although if the monster moves any quicker, the ship might be swamped by its wake."

Protomolecule Host

Impervium
    Condition: Normal.
    HP's: 1 Luck: 2

Jason watched, his back pressed against the stern of the massive freighter, the sheer size of the kaiju was intimidating, and yet Atlas, a mere speck hovered far too close to it's massive jaws trying to dissuade it from continuing along it's path. Suddenly, something clicked, it's path!

He risked moving his hand, even as he strained with the weight of the freighter, activating his comm. "Hey Maverick, Q?! Anyone thought to trace his path, if he doesn't change course what's it hit? Maybe something, someone is attracting him?" He closed his comm, "Ugggnh!" he yelled, struggling to keep the kaiju's wake from capsizing the freighter. He opened his comm again, "Moth to a flame thing going on? Maybe?"

OOC: As previously discussed, I'll just Power Stunt so it doesn't require further adjudication from Plan B, I'll be stunting from my Enhanced Strength 12, giving me 24 PP. I'll do: Swimming 12 (+1)Usable by Others, (+0) Stacks with Existing Swimming. Impervium will be Fatigued next round but 12 Swimming. Now the avg speed of a cargo freighter is 30ish knots, or about 20 mph meaning they have a Speed of 1. Giving them the full 12 would mean we're going crazy speed, probably past the structural integrity of the ship, but lets push them 1/2 a mile away from the conflict zone.

OPA Belta

Maverick (Joshua Crowe)

[Comm] "Not a bad idea, kid." Maverick looks around for any place likely to have a computer with an internet connection. With that he could access satellite feeds and the Doc could do a little advanced mathematics to figure that out.

[Comm]"Doc, when you've got a second, once I find a connection, I'll need your brain for some trajectory calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicEclipse View Post
    Maverick (Joshua Crowe)

[Comm] "Not a bad idea, kid." Maverick looks around for any place likely to have a computer with an internet connection. With that he could access satellite feeds and the Doc could do a little advanced mathematics to figure that out.

[Comm]"Doc, when you've got a second, once I find a connection, I'll need your brain for some trajectory calculations.
    "Tell me what you have!" Doc Quantum says as she lugs the more stubborn photographers out of the way.