Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: (One-Shot) Crisis of the Secret Wars!

Re: (One-Shot) Crisis of the Secret Wars!

Which is totally in keeping with the source material. I don't think any of the heroes ever really knew why they were defending the towers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic One View Post
    Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
    Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
    Blade's Builds

The Merge Character Sheet Lists
    The Cosmic Merge Character Sheet List

I'm extremely sorry to do this to you all so abruptly, but I'm sadly going to have to end the game here. I just didn't have the amount of free time I thought would to both run this game and act as a player in several other ones, and now that exam season is on the horizon at my university I know I'm going to have even less time in future and that this game's just going to grind to a halt eventually because of that.

As I said, I'm extremely sorry to do this so abruptly, especially since this is one player's first ever game, but I thought it'd be better to definitively end things now rather than have things peter out and just leave you all frustrated because I'm not able to keep a consistent schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by PauloDeWalshio View Post
    I'm extremely sorry to do this to you all so abruptly, but I'm sadly going to have to end the game here. I just didn't have the amount of free time I thought would to both run this game and act as a player in several other ones, and now that exam season is on the horizon at my university I know I'm going to have even less time in future and that this game's just going to grind to a halt eventually because of that.

As I said, I'm extremely sorry to do this so abruptly, especially since this is one player's first ever game, but I thought it'd be better to definitively end things now rather than have things peter out and just leave you all frustrated because I'm not able to keep a consistent schedule.
    I'm disappointed, but I understand, and appreciate you being up front about it.

UN Basic Recipient

Is it possible to get another GM for this game? Also, good luck on your exams.