Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Runner up One Shot, Freedom City (Full)

Re: Runner up One Shot, Freedom City (Full)

Just to clarify somethng: does Ivan Romanov have a secret identity/superhero persona that he uses around other members of the Freedom League? Or is his identity public?

If it's the latter, it seems like Darkstar would already know that Ivan is in the Freedom League (even though Ivan does not appear to know that Brian Thomas is Darkstar)? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here though.

Kind of had that same thought myself, but I figured we either haven't met or something, or he'd have contacted Brian in a less ... uhmmm .... complex manner

I haven't listed DarkStar as having a Complication: Secret Identity, but I maybe I should?

Sorry me bad, I thought Ivan didn't know Brian and darkstar were the same person.
    We could say Ivan is a new addition and thus not knowledgeable of all the members.
    Ivan does not have a secret identity
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

Hm, alright. Just wanted to make sure I was understanding the situation right, since if Ivan or Brian had secret identities that would change what Janice knows/how she interacts with them. Doesn't seem like either of them do, though.

I guess we could say that they each don't know the other's in the league because Darkstar missed Ivan's induction meeting for work or something and there's been no time to fill either of them in on the details yet? IDK.

I guess they'll definitely find out that they're both League members when their phones both go off with the alert tone during their ice cream meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolución View Post
    Sorry me bad, I thought Ivan didn't know Brian and darkstar were the same person.
    We could say Ivan is a new addition and thus not knowledgeable of all the members.
    Ivan does not have a secret identity
    I'm good with that I don't see superheroes all sharing secret identities all the time anyway. It usually happens in a time of Crisis (hell yeah I went there lol)

Protomolecule Host

I apologize to everyone for that horrendous bit of alliteration. But better to ask forgiveness than permission. :P

So. I was going to have DarkStar tank it out with Megan but seems like he’s in position to check out the point of origin. Not sure he’s equipped for it but if Scarab and others want to keep busting chops with the bad guy I’m good DS doing some investigation ... frankScenario depends a lot on if Lady VP has any plans? I’ll put this all IC after Starlight takes her turn was just curious if folks had thoughts on what’s they wanted to tackle.

added perception check to last post ... for what it is worth

OPA Belta

That roll was too low.

ya think :lol: