Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Excitement

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Excitement

Unfortunately I missed that when it was open and am a letecommer.

UN Basic Recipient

Yeah, looking forward to this,

Just finished watching the last season,

Got a kick out of someone mentioning ďvac suitsĒ

That and the battle dress armour....

Traveller much?

UN Basic Recipient Doc_Klueless's Avatar

Last update I just read was that the GM Kit is done, but the Corebook is in front of the Expanse authors being ... er... authorized? So... soon, I hope. The delay is understandable though.
    ArtWend
    Doors and Corners
    Excitedly READING The Expanse RPG

UN Basic Recipient

It is worth the wait! Loving what I am seeing so far and this is my first exposure to AGE!

I am looking forward to running it soon!

Hello everyone,

I am not sure about you, guysĎnĎgals, but during the last days I kept dipping my nose into the The Expanse rpg core rulebook. And I am really excited about what I read. Having received a copy of the PDF has convinced me that this - for me - first-time Kickstarter was worth it.

I am looking forward to getting the hardcopy versions as soon as they are out and about.

Beltalowda, everyone, and best wishes!
    Cpt. Cthulhu

UN Basic Recipient

Ok whatís the hold up? If itís out digitally why is that not available for sale? How much longer before print editions come out? Iím not to sold on the system honestly and the delays just encourage me to spend money elsewhere.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1cd View Post
    Ok whatís the hold up? If itís out digitally why is that not available for sale? How much longer before print editions come out? Iím not to sold on the system honestly and the delays just encourage me to spend money elsewhere.
    Green Ronin is a pretty small company, comparatively. The Kickstarter came out something like a year after its intention was announced, and the PDFs took a smidge longer as well.

But, they're actively listening to feedback, collecting errata requests, changing the art... Not too long ago there was a thread looking for typos in the PDF so they could get them corrected for the print version, which would suggest they're still being manufactured.

At this point, treat it like it's still in Beta / Early Access. It should be close though!

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

It was always our intention for Kickstarter backers to get exclusive access to the pdf until the book is in print.

The Backerkit should open for late pledges Very Soon.(tm)
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

UN Basic Recipient

Soon as in how soon? Iím looking at months between what was stated goals. Iíd not mind jumping in but at this point it looks a little like vapor ware. I mean is GR really leaving a page up with coming soon for a month? Two? Three? after awhile a fella and a gaming group both move on.

Iím excited to support the franchise, less so the game rules but Iím not ruling them out. At this point though I guess I can home brew something rather than wait for something that is coming ďsoonĒ for months.

UN Basic Recipient Doc_Klueless's Avatar

... Iíd not mind jumping in but at this point it looks a little like vapor ware....
    Vapor Ware? I have the pdf as I'm a kickstarter backer. It's anything but" Vapor Ware." That it's not coming out in a timely fashion that you'd like, it's hardly what you describe it as.

And it's excellent. Well worth the wait.
    ArtWend
    Doors and Corners
    Excitedly READING The Expanse RPG