Thread: Quick forum question

UN Basic Recipient

Quick forum question

Hi I wanted to make a requested feature post about the current green ronin store but don't want to break forum rules if this is not the place to put it. Where should I send feedback to?

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Re: Quick forum question

Quote Originally Posted by ak318 View Post
    Hi I wanted to make a requested feature post about the current green ronin store but don't want to break forum rules if this is not the place to put it. Where should I send feedback to?
    Email store@greenronin.com or custserv@greenronin.com

Or you can post it here. The main forum rules don't prohibit it.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Quick forum question

The main thing I was wondering just as convenience features is:

Could the store have the options to display if you already purchased a product? Currently, if I cannot recall if I brought an item mainly this is an issue with PDFs I have to go through the orders to find it, which takes alot of tim going through each order in the list one at a time. Jut a small option on a product saying you have already purchased this item would be really helpful.

Could we have an option somewhere showing on the store page if a PDF has had an update? Just a tab on the user's profile saying since this item was last downloaded they have had an update.

Could we have the options to have wishlists and add items to them?

Like these features not being there doesn't make the online store unusable but they would be the quality of life features that would make life easier.