Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: Vigilantes - Issue #1

  1. #111
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    OOC OOC OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdent12 View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]

    OOC
    The dice roller isn't working on my vpn, so ill get a roll when I can. THe base for perception is 11.
    If you are referring to coyotecode.com, it is dead. Use http://orokos.com instead. You will need to make an account to use it.

  2. #112
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    BLINK

    He decides now that he can hear activity ahead to stay on foot. At the first sign of a guard, he plans to teleport away before being noticed. He double checks that his camouflage circuitry is active as he approaches.

    Steath +12 and Perception +10: 1d20+12 23 1d20+10 23

  3. #113
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    571

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    GM:

    Blink, and Dataminer through Blink's goggle feed, can get a better idea of the operations going down. It looks like the main force here is preparing for a quick, aggressive movement once Hook gives the signal when he, and presumably the power that is to thank for these tunnels. Given the distance between the docks and the bank, and the direction of these tunnels, you feel confident you are in the right area to be under or near under one of the banks. With the five tunnels branching off, it's difficult to tell where exactly you are underground.

    The camo circuitry seems to be holding up pretty well and Blink figures he's in the clear until one of the gang members answers a call and starts looking around. "Hey, listen up! Boss says Digger senses one too many people here. Someone do a head count and keep eyes open for any rats!"

  4. #114
    OPA Belta Doctor Malsyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Thunderdome, TX
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    Dataminer

    Status: Fatigued
    -Rommie: Integrated
    HP: 1
    ----------

    Julien scowled, holding up a hand to the other vigilantes with him who kept behind. "Blink has made it up ahead, but one of them seems to have noticed him. They called him Digger, probably a terakinetic mage or an Apex with similar abilities. Hook sent out the message, but he's not where Blink is, though it's certain that this 'Digger' character is with him. They're looking for him now, we need to come up with an approach fast."
    I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

    What do I do around here?

  5. #115
    MCRN Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,717

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    Damien Thorne
    HP: 1
    CND: Fatigued


    Damien didn't like fighting underground, especially with someone who could dig. Still, it was better than fighting with civilians around. "We get close enough and we go. Take them down fast before they know what hit them. First, we need to eliminate this Digger. Don't want the tunnel coming down on us. Can you reach out to Blink?", says Damien.

  6. #116
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    Blink looks for another hiding place before he pops back to the rest of the group. "I was sensed. But not spotted. And they might be coming up the tunnel behind me. If this Digger can sense us moving, I doubt we will get the drop on them so what's the plan?"

  7. #117
    OPA Belta Doctor Malsyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Thunderdome, TX
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    Dataminer

    Status: Fatigued
    -Rommie: Integrated
    HP: 1
    ----------

    Without missing a beat upon his return, Julien redirects his sensory input from the mask to instead focus on communication devices criminals could be using. Within his mind, Rommie made sure any new information was processed as quickly and efficiently as possible. "If they have any radio chatter, I'll pick up on it. Might even get an idea of what's going on or how close they are to finding us."
    I'm obviously a doctor of literature.

    What do I do around here?

  8. #118
    MCRN Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,717

    Re: Vigilantes - Issue #1

    Damien Thorne
    HP: 1
    CND: Fatigued


    Damien didn't want more dead roaming and if the men got to the banks with a fight breaking out, who knew what would happen. "If we can identify Digger, the rest of the men should all easy enough. If digger can control dirt, well we are dead in here if he doesn't care about Hooks men. Our best hope is to take Digger out quickly before we need to fight with civilians around.", says Damien. He fully expected this fight to be tougher than the distraction and didn't want to get buried alive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •