Thread: Split-Personality Power

Protomolecule Host

Question Split-Personality Power

One of my friends came up with a character who could easily be described as "Two-Face meets Legion". Has a split personality (though not in looks), but they both have different powers (the main ID is electrical, his "brother" is a low-level Powerhouse [Doc Samson range]). He's got the character's look pretty much stabilized; the "trigger" for the other guy to come out, he's still trying to figure out.

The thing is, how do we go about writing up this style of power? I thought of just going with Alternate Form (electric wielder; Alternate Power: Alternate Form [bruiser]), but now I'm thinking I should just do two different character sheets. Any suggestions or ideas?
    "Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, that all may profit by it. Let me think of the right and lend all my assistance to those who need it, with no regard for anything but justice. Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage. Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens and my associates in everything I say and do. Let me do right to all, and wrong no man." - Clark Savage, Jr.

Protomolecule Host

Re: Split-Personality Power

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddak Templar View Post
    One of my friends came up with a character who could easily be described as "Two-Face meets Legion". Has a split personality (though not in looks), but they both have different powers (the main ID is electrical, his "brother" is a low-level Powerhouse [Doc Samson range]). He's got the character's look pretty much stabilized; the "trigger" for the other guy to come out, he's still trying to figure out.

The thing is, how do we go about writing up this style of power? I thought of just going with Alternate Form (electric wielder; Alternate Power: Alternate Form [bruiser]), but now I'm thinking I should just do two different character sheets. Any suggestions or ideas?
    Metamorph is when you use "must" two different character sheets, but that's based on Morph (and presumably his appearance doesn't change).

If Alternate Form is diverse enough, I think you could use two different character sheets.

Re: Split-Personality Power

Indeed. Just give them both the "Other Form" Feature for 1 pp.