Thread: Other Return to Freeport Files

UN Basic Recipient

Other Return to Freeport Files

Hi!

I seem to be missing everything about this except for today's post about "Traitor's End"....

Can you help me?

Bruce Gray

Keeper of the Freeport Errata Freebooter timemrick's Avatar

Re: Other Return to Freeport Files

Quote Originally Posted by gurpsgm View Post
    Hi!

I seem to be missing everything about this except for today's post about "Traitor's End"....

Can you help me?

Bruce Gray
    I'm not a Ronin, but I did back the Freeport: The City of Adventure Kickstarter, so I think I can help.

If you backed that Kickstarter and received a message about Part 6 of Return to Freeport being available, then the easiest way to find the download links to the other parts is to click the "view this message on Kickstarter" link in that email. That link should take you to the KS login screen then to the message thread in your KS inbox, where you can scroll up to see earlier messages containing the links to Parts 1-5. If you don't see those earlier download messages there, then reply to the most recent message you received to let Green Ronin know you're having a problem, and they'll try to get the files to you another way. They're awesome like that.

If you did not back that Kickstarter, then you may purchase Parts 1-5 in the Green Ronin Online Store. Part 6 has not been added to the Freeport page yet, but based on the releases of the previous installments, it should be available there very soon.

Green Ronin is currently working on compiling all six parts for the print version. KS backers will receive a PDF of the full book.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.