Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phantom Thief Development Thread

Re: Phantom Thief Development Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
    Not at all, i just adapted the idea from Weapons Master in the core book

Btw, your team gonna be more a Mission Impossible/Selina Kyle Style with infiltration and they never even knowing you guys were there (Try at least haha) or a Now You See Me were you make a show of it?
    Somewhat of a mix between the two. If the Kliwon Squad (that's the team name) makes it in and out unnoticed, they'll leave their symbol spray-painted on where the stolen object was. If they were seen, they'd make a daring and extravagant escape.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Kimera757 View Post
    That's also Precise Damage, and Limited to creating circles in flat panes (you can't Damage a glass statue with it). Or maybe it Transforms panes into panes with holes.

I don't think stats are needed for it. Feature: creates holes in glass panes; Subtle.
    Feature sounds good, though my first thought was a limited form of Burrowing 1 with subtle.

New question in mind: how does one make a character able to "call" his armour, like Iron Man in the first Avengers movie?

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by RMD48 View Post
    New question in mind: how does one make a character able to "call" his armour, like Iron Man in the first Avengers movie?
    You could go for just a Feature like "Remote Calling" but if you just want a way to get your suit quick you could go for what i did with my own P.A.N.T.H.O.M Suit, get her the Features "Can choose to use the powers in just the Suit" and "Attraction to character body" the second one is opcional in my case is because my suit has Insubstancial 4, so if i choose to make just her insubstancial she still stays in my character, in his lore is some implants in his skin that "anchor" it to him, the first is most because of Invisibility, so i can make just my suit invisibly and still be wearing it in his daily life xD
    Last edited by Elodin; 10-29-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Alright, good idea, noted

Next question: what about adaptive armour? I'm talking about armour than can scan a character and changes its properties based on the scanned character's traits. For example, Kitty, a superheroine with said armour scans Killer Croc. She then gains his size, claws, and enhanced senses.

Protomolecule Host

Alright, good idea, noted

Next question: what about adaptive armour? I'm talking about armour than can scan a character and changes its properties based on the scanned character's traits. For example, Kitty, a superheroine with said armour scans Killer Croc. She then gains his size, claws, and enhanced senses.
    That's just Mimic with the Removable Flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimera757 View Post
    That's just Mimic with the Removable Flaw.
    That's it? Would it allow her to "save" the powers to a database for further use?

UN Basic Recipient

That's it? Would it allow her to "save" the powers to a database for further use?
    Well it could be Variable with Removable limited to observed powers mimiced with cybernetics, since all Variable must be limited in some way.
    (What is already kind of OP in my opinion.)

Alternatively you could go for something more "thematic" like Power Theft from the Power Profiles in page 134:

Power Theft: Cumulative Affliction (Resisted and Overcome by Will; Powers Impaired, Powers Disabled, Transformed-Powerless); Variable (Powers Lost to Affliction), Free Action, Fades (as target recovers), Limited to Affliction Targets - 9 points per rank