Thread: BR Wish List

OPA Belta

BR Wish List

The Aldis sourcebook has given me the hope that Green Ronin acutally plans to treat BR as a full game-line, with regular supplements coming out ... so what would you like to see?

I would definitely love to get regional sourcebooks - I'd be most interested in Lar'tya (to get a significantly different culture that is not evil) and Kern. The latter probably with a great Kern campaign/adventure collection (everything from getting refugees out of Kern to finding important old kingdom artifacts there to maybe even taking on one of the shadowed seven).

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Re: BR Wish List

It is a full game line. Several books are in the works right now. ( No, I can't spoil what they are. )
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

OPA Belta

I guess I'll keep a closer eye at the announcements on greenronin.com, then!

Protomolecule Host

I would like to see a revision of the original Blue Rose Companion. I like how that expanded the arcana options for seers. I do not believe any of the arcana from that book made it to BRAGE.

Protomolecule Host Sentinel Ark's Avatar

Excited for the upcoming books!

I tend to favor more mechanical stuff. Between the core book and City of Aldis, I feel like I have enough to draw on for inspiration while leaving room for my players to world-build.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    I would like to see a revision of the original Blue Rose Companion. I like how that expanded the arcana options for seers. I do not believe any of the arcana from that book made it to BRAGE.
    This. Some like Dreaming and Empathic Feedback are pretty easy to convert but a couple others less so... like Startling Revelation.

Also the Psychic specialization, and more Meditative/Visionary arcana.

I am most interested in mechanics and monsters, but more fleshing out of the countries and territories is welcome too. We know little of Drunac, for example, and there are a lot of islands that could be fleshed out in addition to more on Kern or Jarzon or Lar'tya.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    Weirdo
    "That queer Goth chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

UN Basic Recipient

I would like to see more questlines and stuff that contributes to gameplay such as the Six of Swords book!

More adventures are always good! I also really liked the Aldis book, so more books in that format and style would be lovely too!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

Green Ronin Staff

You absolutely have my word - once I get the go-ahead to reveal what we've got coming up, y'all will be the first to know.

I will say this: our next product is a full length campaign intended to cover about five years of game time and the Minor, Moderate, Major, and Dire tiers of game play!