Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: In the Shadow of Imperator: Bring the Dawn

MCRN Admiral

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator: Bring the Dawn

Diego Gonzalez
    HP: 1
    CND: Fine

While waiting for Alex to scope out the entrance Diego turns to the others. "Once down there, we need to stay together. Remember, do not kill our target.", begins Diego. "If needed, are the two of you ready kill? We don't know what awaits us and it may get violent. I need to know I can count on you two.", asks Diego looking between Levi and Peter. He didn't have any doubts about Hitori or Alex. Ren, while uncertain on her trustability, could also hold her own it seemed. He had only seen peter in action once and he didn't fire a shot. Levi was an unknown in combat for Diego, but based on the mans actions so far it was tough to tell.

While waiting for a response he took a peek down the drop with his scope in thermal and low light mode. If he was going to go down there, he wanted to get a good idea if there was any sensors or traps.

OOC
    Perception 25 mainly to see if any traps, sensors, etc. The thermal scope view is to see if there is any hint of warm things.

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator: Bring the Dawn

Dr. Levi Kripke
    HP:1
    Cnd: Normal
    PP: 1

"If needed, are the two of you ready kill? We don't know what awaits us and it may get violent. I need to know I can count on you two.", asks Diego looking between Levi and Peter.
    "I believe that I can." Levi says stoically. "I'll admit that I have never done so before, but I mentally prepared myself before leaving New York. When I made the commitment to join this cause, I committed myself to doing what must be done."

"I've never fired a gun though. I'm a little nervous around them. Some of them look a little complicated to handle; and I've never been trained. Levi looks away from Diego's face as if he's slightly embarrassed.

"But I do have this." Levi's eyes brighten as he produces a small 6" tall cylinder of pepper-spray from his right coat-pocket. "It says here on the label that the pressurized contents can hit a target 30' away. It also has a "cone"-setting, which I prefer since my aim isn't so good."

After reassuring Diego that he's capable of killing for the cause, Levi makes a point to study Alexandria's descent to the elevator doors. It's clear to Levi - even before she reaches the doors - that Alexandria is still a good distance from the elevator entrance. "Too bad she doesn't have a pole or something to press against the wall and push herself towards the doors. Is there anyway we can help her swing back and forth? Maybe she could reach the doors then. If we can't get her swinging, we may have to pull her back up and start over. We could slowly lower her as she pushes off each opposite wall, swinging back and forth as we drop her down to the elevator-doors."