Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Superteam Handbook!

  1. #1
    UN Basic Recipient
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    25

    Cool Superteam Handbook!

    Iím excited for this myself. The first time I heard/read out anything about it though was from the back of Rogues Gallery.

  2. #2
    MCRN Admiral Kreuzritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,808

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Likewise. I'm particularly interested in what sample teams will be provided. the Ferroburg Four suggest their baeed on the defenders from Marvel Netflix, and magnaforce is ye super sentai/power rangers, but UNIQUE, that opens any number of possibilities for UNISON's super-agents

  3. #3
    OPA Belta SignalGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire. UK
    Posts
    608

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Iím excited for this myself. The first time I heard/read out anything about it though was from the back of Rogues Gallery.
    Any chance of someone posting the ad for those of us who didn't buy Rogues Gallery?

  4. #4
    Protomolecule Host
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    This is not it but it briefly mentions it. http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...s-More!&page=2

    As for Rogue's Gallery, looking in the pdf I do not recall seeing any mention of it. However, the last two pages, which are after the index, are blank. Perhaps these pages are ads in the print version?

  5. #5
    MCRN Admiral Kreuzritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,808

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
    This is not it but it briefly mentions it. http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...s-More!&page=2

    As for Rogue's Gallery, looking in the pdf I do not recall seeing any mention of it. However, the last two pages, which are after the index, are blank. Perhaps these pages are ads in the print version?
    because the ad for it is in the back of the Basic Hero's Handbook


  6. #6
    OPA Belta Davies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    507

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    Likewise. I'm particularly interested in what sample teams will be provided. the Ferroburg Four suggest their baeed on the defenders from Marvel Netflix, and magnaforce is ye super sentai/power rangers, but UNIQUE, that opens any number of possibilities for UNISON's super-agents
    I have reason to believe that Project Freedom will be one of the teams.
    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles.

  7. #7
    Protomolecule Host
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Thanks for the share. That does indeed look to be a very cool supplement. I want to pre-order.

  8. #8
    MCRN Admiral Kreuzritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,808

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Quote Originally Posted by Davies View Post
    I have reason to believe that Project Freedom will be one of the teams.
    and I think the Psions are almost certainly going to be there in some format

  9. #9
    Protomolecule Host grimmshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    37

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    I run a mostly DC Universe game, but I'm also looking forward to this book. Hoping it really makes team games stand out from non-team ones.

  10. #10
    MCRN Admiral Kreuzritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,808

    Re: Superteam Handbook!

    Incidentally, I'm still holding out hope for a proper "Squadron Supreme" consisting of similar-to-yet legally distinct analogues to the iconic heros of some other existing Supers RPG (hell, I'll settle for "totally-not-the-META-4-iconics-because-we-can't-use-the-originals")

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •