Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superteam Handbook!

UN Basic Recipient

Cool Superteam Handbook!

Iím excited for this myself. The first time I heard/read out anything about it though was from the back of Rogues Gallery.

Re: Superteam Handbook!

Likewise. I'm particularly interested in what sample teams will be provided. the Ferroburg Four suggest their baeed on the defenders from Marvel Netflix, and magnaforce is ye super sentai/power rangers, but UNIQUE, that opens any number of possibilities for UNISON's super-agents

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Iím excited for this myself. The first time I heard/read out anything about it though was from the back of Rogues Gallery.
    Any chance of someone posting the ad for those of us who didn't buy Rogues Gallery?

Protomolecule Host

This is not it but it briefly mentions it. http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...s-More!&page=2

As for Rogue's Gallery, looking in the pdf I do not recall seeing any mention of it. However, the last two pages, which are after the index, are blank. Perhaps these pages are ads in the print version?

Quote Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
    This is not it but it briefly mentions it. http://www.enworld.org/forum/content...s-More!&page=2

As for Rogue's Gallery, looking in the pdf I do not recall seeing any mention of it. However, the last two pages, which are after the index, are blank. Perhaps these pages are ads in the print version?
    because the ad for it is in the back of the Basic Hero's Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    Likewise. I'm particularly interested in what sample teams will be provided. the Ferroburg Four suggest their baeed on the defenders from Marvel Netflix, and magnaforce is ye super sentai/power rangers, but UNIQUE, that opens any number of possibilities for UNISON's super-agents
    I have reason to believe that Project Freedom will be one of the teams.
    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles.

Protomolecule Host

Thanks for the share. That does indeed look to be a very cool supplement. I want to pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Davies View Post
    I have reason to believe that Project Freedom will be one of the teams.
    and I think the Psions are almost certainly going to be there in some format

I run a mostly DC Universe game, but I'm also looking forward to this book. Hoping it really makes team games stand out from non-team ones.

Incidentally, I'm still holding out hope for a proper "Squadron Supreme" consisting of similar-to-yet legally distinct analogues to the iconic heros of some other existing Supers RPG (hell, I'll settle for "totally-not-the-META-4-iconics-because-we-can't-use-the-originals")