Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: In the Shadow of Imperator

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator

I am. If you guys like, I can arrange a fallback place for us to play in the event of forum issues such as the one we just went through. My initial thought is RPoL.net which as it's own dice roller and each game gets their own mini-forum type setup.
    Roll Call thread: Character Cache

what about http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewforum.php?f=15 ? working perfectly for years now.
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

MCRN Admiral

I am good to pick it back up although I may not be able to post for a day or so. Families love to share everything including stomach bugs.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Evolución View Post
    what about http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewforum.php?f=15 ? working perfectly for years now.
    I support that.
    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
    Crinoverse - Avengers
    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
    Crinoverse - Time After Time
    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
    Extreme Unction

I'm good for a fallback forum. Does anyone know why the site was down for so long?

Since most of us have commented in favor of having a backup place to play, and we have a couple people favoring a specific place, I went ahead and set something up for us at Echoes of the Multiverse forums. Here is the link: OOC Thread.

When you have the opportunity please post your character sheets there. Once you do that I'll fix the links listed in my initial OOC post, so that the links for your characters are to the corresponding forum.

I am going to give everyone a little time to get their IC post in here at Roninarmy's main story thread before adding in some narrative. Alex and Hitori already have their posts in. If MrDent is unable to post due to illness, I won't wait too long on him if everyone else has a post up.
    Last edited by Sakuro; 02-12-2019 at 12:19 AM.

MCRN Admiral

I should get a post up tonight.

Did any of your characters consider bringing rope with them? I'll trust your judgement. If none brought rope, I will let one of you spend 1 HP for Ren to have brought some rope with her.

The door is down three stories, and across the shaft from the hole Hitori and Peter made. Some Athletic checks are going to be needed to descend safely. Those of you with ranks in Athletics may Aid other people as long as you yourselves are not in some kind of precarious position.

I'd also like to know how you plan to try to open to door. Right now Hitori has mentioned forcing it open. I'm guessing with his hands.

Given his recent line of thought, something Levi would have noticed: Ren was munching on a candy bar when you entered the plaza.
    Last edited by Sakuro; 02-14-2019 at 10:21 AM.

MCRN Admiral

Diego wouldn't have thought to bring any, partly due to getting a feeling asking for equipment after losing a whole base would be a precarious proposition and partly because he probably wouldn't think it was needed before leaving.

I also am not sure how Diego would react when Alex says someone is watching them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuro View Post
    Given his recent line of thought, something Levi would have noticed: Ren was munching on a candy bar when you entered the plaza.
    That will eventually be a topic of conversation between Levi and Ren...especially if some better cuisine doesn't turn up during this rescue attempt.