Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: In the Shadow of Imperator

OPA Belta

Re: In the Shadow of Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuro View Post
    Did any of your characters consider bringing rope with them? I'll trust your judgement. If none brought rope, I will let one of you spend 1 HP for Ren to have brought some rope with her.
    Peter hasn't. If we need to, I'll have Peter spend the HP to since he has the most of the group.
    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
    Crinoverse - Avengers
    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
    Crinoverse - Time After Time
    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
    Extreme Unction

I like how paranoid Diego has become. Thinking through all the angles. That is a good sign. Levi has gotten a touch of it after his techno-scare. Peter and Alex are the professionals doing their job and focusing on the task at had. Hitori, being an apex-warrior, has that sense unflappable semi-invulnerability. It is a neat spectrum to watch.
    Roll Call thread: Character Cache

MCRN Admiral

The paranoia and planning angle provides some fun writing and flows naturally for me from the concept of a bloke who has had to live effectively two lives for fifteen or so years. It's refreshing to be in a game over forums that sort of character is possible.

You will be able to find a place to tie the rope off without issue. A hunk of rubble, or rebar poking out of reinforce concrete that had broken away for example.

The PCs have no climbing gear, other than the rope. You are entering an unstable shaft and having do some precarious maneuvering to get to the elevator style door.

Hitori and Alex have high enough Athletics that they can take 10 (and take 10 times as long) to climbs down. Everyone else will need to make checks. Evolucion, include your decision, taking 10 or making a roll, in your description of the descent and how Hitori goes about trying to get the door open.

MCRN Admiral

I completely forgot I had the scope still, so edited my last post to include a quick look through it.