Thread: Summon Spirit??

Summon Spirit??

I've poured over the Blue Rose, the Aldis, Fantasy Age, and Companion books but haven't been able to find any information about the Summon Spirit arcana. As written its not very clear what exactly you can summon outside the elementals if you have the matching shaping ability. Is there some basic Spirit that has stats somewhere in the all of the rulebooks?

Protomolecule Host Sentinel Ark's Avatar

Re: Summon Spirit??

I assumed that if a player chooses to use Summon Spirit without an elemental shaping arcanum that they would summon other spirits shown just after the Wood Elemental in the book - Fey Sprite, Reveler, and Noble.

As for which of the three they summon, I leave it up to the casting roll, intent, and what makes a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel Ark View Post
    I assumed that if a player chooses to use Summon Spirit without an elemental shaping arcanum that they would summon other spirits shown just after the Wood Elemental in the book - Fey Sprite, Reveler, and Noble.

As for which of the three they summon, I leave it up to the casting roll, intent, and what makes a good story.
    Same here.
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel Ark View Post

Oh wow thank you! I hadn't even considered the Fey creatures. I'm used to Pathfinder and its super specificity. I didn't realize it could be that open ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    Oh wow thank you! I hadn't even considered the Fey creatures. I'm used to Pathfinder and its super specificity. I didn't realize it could be that open ended.
    Welcome to the AGE family!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!