Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The Fall of Five Houses - M&M 3e Recruitment (OPEN UNTIL 23 September!)

Re: The Fall of Five Houses - M&M 3e Recruitment (OPEN UNTIL 23 September!)

well i do apologize to you GM this will be a very hard decision but I'm very excited to be apart of it.

Here is my submission. As always I appreciate if someone can go through the build and double check my math, but it should be 100% accurate. Lastly, any background questions, or suggestions are always appreciated.

I've now added a background and complications to Bio-Freak. GM, I know you said that none of the families has public super-powered enforcers, so I've tried my best to show how Lilith and her friends worked for Caressi without looking like they worked for Caressi, but if it's still too much for you I'll rework it to better fit your setting and I'll gladly accept any advice on how to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolución View Post
    I was typing with the idea of a remote control sort of device, not sure how to implement that. A mind link is perhaps overkill.
    Yeah they could be used as scouts, didn't thought about that one!
    As far as movement goes, I envision then being rather static, so I'm not worried about that. As I said they are meant to be mines, so it is part of the ingrained disadvantages of his power.
    You could take the Mental Link extra on the Summon power and just say it's an encrypted, direct radio, with an earpiece for the doc. Or get a Feature 1 Commlink for both him and the drones... the result is pretty much the same.

You might want to take a Complication for the drones not having any manipulator limbs. Unless they do have them!

A little Wall Crawling would go a long way too. Being able to cling from a ceiling would be ideal for a surprise attack and it'd let them stick to vehicles or people too.

OPA Belta

It is a little weird to see STA absent constructs that don't have full FORT immunity, but I know that can still be a thing.

Lucky for the doctor, and to some degree Magnus, there are plenty of beefy folks with Interpose (depending on exactly who gets picked, of course).

Hmm... Interpoze would be a good thing for Eisenskarabăus... Maybe when he's more caring of human life.
    I'm a doctor of literature, clearly.

My art thread!

Exemplar has been updated. It was a more substantial update than expected.
    The stats have been redistributed to bring the Exemplar Warsuit into more of the light. The jetbike has been removed and the flight has moved onto the warauit as well.

Background has been updated onto Richard Mullen. The new twist is that the Warsuit is also the only thing keeping Richard alive after sustaining horrific injuries. I do hope Exemplar and Eliza end up on the team together, I'd love to see the situation were Exemplar meets the She Lizard, with his intense dislike for monsters, but realises her Serum might be a possible way to recover his broken body and maybe take off his armour.
    Current Games

Jason Anderson (Telekinetic Storm): Infinite New Vindicators
    Alexandria Downes (Seraph): Operation Phoenix