Re: Version 1.1

*goes and checks the mailbox* aww
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    Weirdo
    "That queer Goth chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Green Ronin Staff

Quote Originally Posted by dhruan View Post
    I have done layouts (for print also), copywriting and quite a bit of proofreading during my career as a designer, thus, I can't help but notice stuff like that at a glance.
    If that's true, then you certainly are aware of just how many mistakes are caught by developers, editors, and proofreaders for every one that does manage to slip through. Thanks for the pointer, though. I've added it to my list of errata to be implemented for Aldis down the road.

I'll look into the Backerkit PDFs, y'all. Thanks for the reminder.
    Last edited by Carriker; 09-25-2018 at 09:05 PM.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Carriker View Post
    If that's true, then you certainly are aware of just how many mistakes are caught by developers, editors, and proofreaders for every one that does manage to slip through. Thanks for the pointer, though. I've added it to my list of errata to be implemented for Aldis down the road.

I'll look into the Backerkit PDFs, y'all. Thanks for the reminder.
    Now now, my point was not to diminish or downplay the hard work you all do (yes, I have been there myself before). For that you have my thanks and support (and my money).

That said, I do still reserve the right to comment (as we all should, within reason). What is debatable though is if this forum is the right one for such endeavors and on that note, is there an email address where I could send any such comments in the future? Would not mind helping as I am currently in the process of reading this fine tome about the grand city of Aldis.

Protomolecule Host Sentinel Ark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baroness Nerak View Post
    *goes and checks the mailbox* aww
    I just received my hard copy in the mail... so people should be getting them soon.

My fiance is making a character for a solo campaign who grew up in the city so this is perfect.

Yes mine was yesterday I am quite pleased.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    Weirdo
    "That queer Goth chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Green Ronin Staff

Quote Originally Posted by dhruan View Post
    Now now, my point was not to diminish or downplay the hard work you all do (yes, I have been there myself before). For that you have my thanks and support (and my money).
    Nah, it's all good. I actually appreciate folks pointing that stuff out, because I keep track of errata that needs doing for when we do reprints and PDF updates. So, apologies if that came off a little snippy - I promise it was intended to be good-natured.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Carriker View Post
    Nah, it's all good. I actually appreciate folks pointing that stuff out, because I keep track of errata that needs doing for when we do reprints and PDF updates. So, apologies if that came off a little snippy - I promise it was intended to be good-natured.
    No worries, all good here too.