Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Merge: Young Hero Initiative (recruitment closed)

OPA Belta

Re: The Merge: Young Hero Initiative (recruitment closed)

Truth. I'll keep it in mind.

Glad that you'll at least keep it in mind. I didn't mean anything overtly negative towards you either, and despite Ryou's thoughts I do find Helena to be an interesting character.
    I'm a doctor of literature, clearly.

My art thread!

OPA Belta

Didn't take it that way Lol. It's all good. Sometimes we all get caught up in the moment.

She is seriously screwed up (I mean she did see her entire family slaughtered by chaos creatures or turned into chaos creatures, that is bound to do bad things to one mentally), but is getting better. She tends to cover that inner turmoil by being overly cheerful. Also due to her trauma and unusual upbringing, she tends to not understand boundries very well or understand that her version of friendliness might be a bit off-putting to some.

Heh. At least she isn't knocking them upside the head and dragging them home to meet the family.

As far as the explosive thing goes, she has a real reason to enjoy the booms. They make her feel safe and protected. Part of her therapy and the therapy of other kids traumatized by the war, she was allowed to watch while the soldiers calibrate the scream guns and test explosive ordinance.
    Last edited by kirinke; 01-20-2019 at 06:04 PM.