Thread: Problem with greenronin.com

OPA Belta

Problem with greenronin.com

When I try and reach greenronin.com in Safari on my iMac I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'Jetpack_Simple_Payments' not found in /home/gradmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/widgets/simple-payments.php on line 479

Same from Chrome on my iMac.

Any suggestions as to what's up?

Cheers,

Nick

Administrator

Re: Problem with greenronin.com

Hey, are you still seeing this behavior? You should not be. If so, please hold down shift and click Refresh while on greenronin.com, or if that doesn't cut it, clear your browser cache. The problem was an upgrade to a software module which made it incompatible with some configurations, including ours. But everything should resolve normally for you now. Please let me know if that's not the case. I am heading to Gen Con soon, though, so my response might be delayed.

Thanks!
    Evan

Quote Originally Posted by NickMiddleton View Post
    When I try and reach greenronin.com in Safari on my iMac I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'Jetpack_Simple_Payments' not found in /home/gradmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/widgets/simple-payments.php on line 479

Same from Chrome on my iMac.

Any suggestions as to what's up?

Cheers,

Nick

OPA Belta

Re: Problem with greenronin.com

Quote Originally Posted by SassyRonin View Post
    Hey, are you still seeing this behavior? You should not be. If so, please hold down shift and click Refresh while on greenronin.com, or if that doesn't cut it, clear your browser cache. The problem was an upgrade to a software module which made it incompatible with some configurations, including ours. But everything should resolve normally for you now. Please let me know if that's not the case. I am heading to Gen Con soon, though, so my response might be delayed.

Thanks!
    Evan
    Hi Evan - fixed - I _think_ it was something embedded in the bookmark entry, as I had Greenronin.com asa favourite bookmark across the top of Safari. Deleting that and recreating it by navigating back from the link on the roninarmy.com home page seems to have worked.

Cheers,

Nick