Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

OPA Belta

Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

Kieryn Onyxis
    1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

"Independent Alliance is a name I have heard, but I can't say I know much beyond what its name implies. And from how you describe this... "free lancing", it sounds similar to the previous crew I was with did, which in turn is similar to what the adventuring guilds on my world do. I believe that makes it your turn to ask a question." Kieryn seems just as at ease as she was before removing her hand from her weapon, but remains wary of Kaora, who still has a naked blade in hand, and Treylin, as the seemingly more likely to do something aggressive.

Re: [3e IC] Pirates of the Terminus: Meetup

Quote Originally Posted by EpicEclipse View Post

"Independent Alliance is a name I have heard, but I can't say I know much beyond what its name implies. And from how you describe this... "free lancing", it sounds similar to the previous crew I was with did, which in turn is similar to what the adventuring guilds on my world do. I believe that makes it your turn to ask a question." Kieryn seems just as at ease as she was before removing her hand from her weapon, but remains wary of Kaora, who still has a naked blade in hand, and Treylin, as the seemingly more likely to do something aggressive.
    Kali Gunstar
    HP: 1 |

Kali nods along... this all sounds very familiar from MMOs and RPGs. And the history books that weren't used in schools. "What do you like to eat?" Kali asks as the possibility of armed conflict drops slightly. "If we're going to get to know each other, we might as well have a snack while we do it." She points her hand at one of the lockers and brings out a big foil emergency blanket with her mage hand, flattening it out on the floor as a picnic blanket.