Thread: Has anyone read any of the Tales of Blue Rose short stories?

Protomolecule Host Sentinel Ark's Avatar

Has anyone read any of the Tales of Blue Rose short stories?

Just curious to see what people thought of the stories.

I am currently putting money aside for the City of Aldis book+pdf and was thinking of getting the short stories as well.

Thanks!

Protomolecule Host Baroness Nerak's Avatar

Re: Has anyone read any of the Tales of Blue Rose short stories?

I read "Of Shadow and Light" and really enjoyed it, but I like stories about queer women. Still, it was a good story regardless, and I wanted to see more with the protagonists.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    "It was a dark dark night, even for infravision. I stepped out of my office cave and lit some twigs in my teeth as I looked in the darkness. That was when this dame showed up with tusks for miles, and legs twice as long. 'You Gnaag?' She said. 'Only when I don't get paid' I say. This girl was 22 stone of green trouble. And I was going to walk right into it." -Orc Noir

Re: Has anyone read any of the Tales of Blue Rose short stories?

I read the first one with the Silence theif and the Jarzon knight fighting a shadowspawn. It wa super fun!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!