Thread: Rogues Gallery print arrived for me and disappointed at something

Rogues Gallery print arrived for me and disappointed at something

As the thread title states, I received Rogues Gallery in the mail today. But I'm disappointed that the errata the fans of Green Ronin complied in a thread, myself included, wasn't used. Points total for things I can understand being ignored, but not correcting the totals for skills, powers, and defenses is just wrong. I was happy to get the book in the mail today, not expecting it yet, then this ruined it.

OPA Belta

Re: Rogues Gallery print arrived for me and disappointed at something

Psistrike, I certainly understand you being disappointed, but I think its something GR just hasn't had time to correct as yet, or to post an official download of the errata for the book.

I'm not a staffer, just a freelancer, but they're generally pretty responsible as a company.

I do hope you've enjoyed the book otherwise.

All my best.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psistrike View Post
    As the thread title states, I received Rogues Gallery in the mail today. But I'm disappointed that the errata the fans of Green Ronin complied in a thread, myself included, wasn't used. Points total for things I can understand being ignored, but not correcting the totals for skills, powers, and defenses is just wrong. I was happy to get the book in the mail today, not expecting it yet, then this ruined it.
    I'm sorry that your errata was missed, Psistrike. That book was the last one done under our older set of procedures. Our new procedures should prove more robust, and make it harder for this type of thing to get missed.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

M&M Line Dev Freebooter Omega Girl's Avatar

I'm so sorry about the missing errata. I'd thought we added it, but in the chaos of the last few months I obviously let it slip through the cracks. The fan community has always been one of the best assets of Mutants & Masterminds and I'll try to be more careful in the future. We appreciate the extra labor fans put in to help make our products stand out.

We've started a more formal proofing process here at Green Ronin in the past few months, and hopefully that will keep problems like this from happening as often.

Thank you both for letting us know why this happened and that you are working to improve things so it won't happen again. It was just such a shock, never gotten a printed copy without the errata the fans found accounted for.