Thread: Mutants and Masterminds OP

Protomolecule Host

Mutants and Masterminds OP

Hey all,

I once nearly participated in organized play for D&D 3.5, but didn't. There is a local place that has a lot of Pathfinder Society doing organized play, and I have relooked at the possibility. I love the idea of having a central world where you can come and go into different groups as you want. Though, Superheroes and particularly M&M is more the type of game for me. Is there any Organized Play leagues set up for M&M?

Re: Mutants and Masterminds OP

Quote Originally Posted by Willpower View Post
    Hey all,

I once nearly participated in organized play for D&D 3.5, but didn't. There is a local place that has a lot of Pathfinder Society doing organized play, and I have relooked at the possibility. I love the idea of having a central world where you can come and go into different groups as you want. Though, Superheroes and particularly M&M is more the type of game for me. Is there any Organized Play leagues set up for M&M?
    As far as I know, the closest they come to an "organized play" setup are the games they run at GenCon. But I could be wrong.

Keeper of the Freeport Errata Freebooter timemrick's Avatar

Re: Mutants and Masterminds OP

Green Ronin is a small company, and lacks the resources required for an organized play program. (Wizards and Paizo can do OP because they are HUGE companies compared to almost every other RPG publisher.) Instead, GR focuses its efforts on their Freebooter program, which seeks volunteer GMs to run their games at cons, store, and other events.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.