Thread: So What Did I Miss?

UN Basic Recipient

So What Did I Miss?

I’m coming back to Mutants & Masterminds after a long absence; the last time I was at all active here was back when M&M3e was just being released. Now I see a “Deluxe Hero’s Handbook”, and I’m wondering what’s in it that isn’t in the Hero’s Handbook that I already own.

Also, I can’t seem to get into my account on the Online Store. I bought a fair amount of stuff back in the day, and would like to re-download some of it (e.g., Mecha & Manga); but the login isn’t recognizing my email address. Did the store get rebooted at some point?

Re: So What Did I Miss?

The Deluxe Hero's Handbook (unless you invested in the 10th Anniversary Kickstarter Edition) just has the material from the GM's screen.

As regards accounts, I think so. At the least, purchases before a certain point require you to recover access to a page with those downloads which is separate from new purchases.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

From the store's FAQ page:

I bought PDFs a long time ago and now my order history doesn't show them:

Along with your old password, your order history and download links were left behind when we moved our online store. The new system uses a completely different data structure and a completely different download management system, so we could not just import that information into the new store. We have created a secure system for you to access your old download links. Just visit https://www.greenronin.com/downloads/ and follow the directions. You can also write to pdfsupport@greenronin.com to get support for any PDFs you've purchased in our Green Ronin Online Store.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

UN Basic Recipient

Unfortunately, there are some books that I know I purchased that aren't showing up there either. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dataweaver View Post
    Unfortunately, there are some books that I know I purchased that aren't showing up there either. Oh well.
    I think that the pdfsupport@ email address would probably let you negotiate that out with them, especially if you still have the email receipt. Also, don't forget to check your DiveThruRPG and such accounts. I know I bought a few of my books through them when they were on sale when Green Ronin's store was not.

Hey Dataweaver, I am also returning from basically the same time period you dropped out. I just spent a small fortune catching up on all the new books. The last of the DC books I needed should be arriving this week.
    Anyhoo, I'm glad I'm not the only new-again noob here. I'm happy to see 3e is still going strong and looks to be supported into near future.

Oh yeah, that's the other thing. The DC license expired, so Green Ronin can't print more books or so the PDF.