Thread: Blue Rose Dice Set (availability in the UK)

UN Basic Recipient

Blue Rose Dice Set (availability in the UK)

I'm trying to find the Blue Rose Dice Set. I'm in the UK and so far I don't seem to be able to find it for sale. Judging by other posts in this forum it appears to have been released by Green Ronin.

The usual places like Amazon or The Dice Shop Online don't seem to admit of its existence, even the Q-Workshop website doesn't mention it at all.

While the Dragon Age dice are difficult to find in-stock, at least there are places where it can be purchased.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Re: Blue Rose Dice Set (availability in the UK)

Ask your Friendly Local Game Store if they use Esdevium as a distributor. It should be available through them.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    Ask your Friendly Local Game Store if they use Esdevium as a distributor. It should be available through them.
    Thanks, I'll do that. Since my FLGS was Esdevium many a year ago (when Esdevium used to have a shop), they should be able to get them. They do have the Core rulebook and Narrator's screen in stock.

I was just a bit surprised that I couldn't find the dice listed anywhere, not even on the Q-Workshop site.

OPA Belta

I just searched the Asmodee catalogue (Esdevium does not seem to exist anymore) for "Fantasy Age" and "Blue Rose" and drew a blank in both cases. Strange.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by rulandor View Post
    I just searched the Asmodee catalogue (Esdevium does not seem to exist anymore) for "Fantasy Age" and "Blue Rose" and drew a blank in both cases. Strange.
    The Asmodee catalogue is a bit strange since it doesn't list what Asmodee UK / Esdevium actually distribute. It seems to include only a subset of games, as far as I could tell the catalogue doesn't include any RPG items at all.

The New Releases page seems to be the only place where it lists items that Asmodee UK / Esdevium distribute. In those lists it does show RPG products, for example the 28th May 2018 new releases included RPG products under the section RPG.

Bottom line, unless a Green Ronin item is about to be released, the Asmodee UK / Esdevium site doesn't seem to include any of their products (or any other RPG product either).

The problem I see (and it's part of the reason I created this thread) is that Green Ronin products don't seem to get much exposure. I have difficulty trying to find out if a GR product has or has not been released. Even on the Green Ronin site it doesn't show a release date for their products (at least I couldn't find any). And as mentioned, even Q-Workshops don't list the Blue Rose Dice Set, they only list the Dragon Age Dice (my understanding are that Q-Workshop manufacture the dice sets).

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

I don't know that the general public have access to their distribution catalog. You might have to enquire at a game store to see the website or catalog that they order from.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    I don't know that the general public have access to their distribution catalog. You might have to enquire at a game store to see the website or catalog that they order from.
    Well, in the one shop in my German hometown I wouldn't have much luck.

I think xris is right. GR products need a lot more exposure than they actually get, at least outside the US.

UN Basic Recipient

Looks like it just took a while for the dice to be released in the UK, I've seen it for sale on a couple of sites now:

https://www.gameslore.co.uk/acatalog...et_6_Dice.html

https://www.orcsnest.com/blurber.asp...G%20Dice%20Set