Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Task Force Gamma (IC)

OPA Belta

Re: Task Force Gamma (IC)

"I just want someone to fly over the area once so we can see all the rooftops and streets and alleys surrounding the building," Nightstalker says. "We need to know if they have lookouts."

"You could just fly over this building right now to test the camera out. Making the camera into a mist doesn't sound conducive to getting a crisp, clean image."

Protomolecule Host Supernaturalist's Avatar

Fogling
    HP:1
    Condition:Normal

"I just want someone to fly over the area once so we can see all the rooftops and streets and alleys surrounding the building," Nightstalker says. "We need to know if they have lookouts."

"You could just fly over this building right now to test the camera out. Making the camera into a mist doesn't sound conducive to getting a crisp, clean image."

"Ok, just give me the address and I'll "Google map it" in order to identify some landmarks. I just wanna make sure I'm headed over the right building. Once I'm over it, I can partially solidify a hand along with the camera to test it out. I gotta be careful though. Don't wanna reveal myself."

Fogling uses his iphone to identify some nearby landmarks. He also checks the weather to see from which direction the wind is blowing. He'll proceed on foot until he gets to a location where he feels safe to "transform" and drift up into the air.

OPA Belta

Luke Moore
    HP: 1
    CND: Fine

Cameras, video surveillance, and using mapping software was out of Lukes wheel house. Instead, he figured he put his talents to better use. "Unless anyone has any objections, I am going to go say hi to them and check out their merchandise. While some of you might be a bit out of place here. This is my neighborhood and its not like I wear a costume advertising myself as a hero after all. Might even find that da case they run.", declared Luke with a wry smile not really looking like he was asking permission.

Protomolecule Host

Midnight Lady
    HP:1
    Condition:Normal

"We'll have some surveillance soon then, for our tagger or someone else who looks likely to pick up. And if the bug works, perhaps we can plant some on windowsills of the building itself" Midnight Lady suggested, stretching her arms over her head. Getting surveillance without a warrant was handy. Maybe too handy.

She nodded at Luke. "Put a camera on your pocket" she suggested.

OPA Belta

Luke Moore

Luke nods and starts out for his stroll, but before going looks to the others. "Might be useful to have one of the stealthier amongst us close by, just in case. You never know with gangsters.", says Luke.

Neo Ninja

Luke hears from his back. "Got you cover danna."
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

"I'll hang back as backup if things go to hell." Pipeline said a little nervously. "Even without my powers, i stick out like a sore thumb around this area. I wouldn't know stealth if it came up from behind and bit me."

OPA Belta

Luke Moore

Luke goes over to the cart of tech and tosses Neo Ninja a comm link. "Just in case things go south I don't have to make bird sounds or hand gestures. Oh and maybe plant a few cameras around the buildings around the warehouse, for all those who love videos.", says Luke almost as an after thought. Before departing, he looks at Pipeline. "Its a street, a little water isn't out of place.", adds Luke.

Walking all the way to the gang center didn't seem like a bright idea, so Luke called up a taxi service. Ride sharing didn't seem too smart and taxis always had those fun characters. Upon getting three blocks from the distribution center, he steps out of the taxi and pays the unfortunate Freedom City new arrival who thought the West End would be a good place to live. Strolling up like he was on a walk, he kept his eyes peeled to take in his surroundings as anyone who lived in the neighborhood tended to do anyway. In addition, he also kept an eye on anything related to an assault on the warehouse such as weapons yielded, amount of gangsters, innocents, and such.

Before getting too close, he taps his comm link on. Keep your eyes open and see if you can plant some of those small cameras on the buildings around the warehouse., says Luke into the comm silently.

Upon arrival, he walks right up to the guard at the door. "Names Luke and I heard from Jack that you guys were opening up shop here with some of the good stuff. I'm not a cop or anything like that. You can ask anyone in the neighborhood. Despite what some might say, I am good for it money wise too. Ralph just has a bug up his butt because I took him for a few grand at craps. So mind letting me in so I can see what you guys are offering? I have a party later with some ladies and you know how the ladies in this neighborhood are. Liz and her friends can get pretty crazy.", says Luke.

OOC
    Perception, Deeption: 1D20+7 = [9]+7 = 16
    1D20+11 = [17]+11 = 28

Perception is looking to keep an eye out for the number of gangsters, how they are armed, any possible issues with innocents around, and other generally useful information.
    Deception to sell his story he is a local checking out the drugs offered on recommendation from his friend

OPA Belta

"Luke's been gone a while. I hope he's okay," Nightstalker says.