Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City of Aldis - New book?

Protomolecule Host

Re: City of Aldis - New book?

Looks good. I'm still hoping that Green Ronin will revisit the True20 Blue Rose Companion book that provided some exciting new arcana options, particularly for Seers.

I'm loving the new book! It looks gorgeous and gives me ideas!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

Got the pdf and Iím really loving it all! I love the city details, the details on the guilds, the details of crime and justice and healthcare and schooling, society details, the new Talents, the Rhy-rat, the NPCs, and so on. Lots of good stuff here! Beautiful book as well!

Iím wanting to get the hardcover version once itís available (alongside the Six of Swords book).
    Last edited by LatinaBunny; 08-25-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Yeah I can't wait for the hardcover to be out, honestly. For one thing that is when most of my group will buy their own copy.

I need to get a physical Six of Swords.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    Weirdo
    "That queer Goth chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Got the pdf before the pre-release. It's stunning. Although I would have liked more interior images depicting in more detail the city, the story seeds are massive and you got a very detail descriptions of almost every single important place in the city. It made me remember what Sigil the City of Doors used to be for Planescape: a place for meeting people, to know colorful places and to explore. What I liked the most from the Aldis sourcebook was the encounters section. It is an advancement from D&D without any doubt: make the overlooked and almost meaningless be significant and important, from a symbolic (the Royal Road/Tarot) perspective.
    Pacho
    Book lover, Music cultist, Professional geek.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroness Nerak View Post
    Yeah I can't wait for the hardcover to be out, honestly. For one thing that is when most of my group will buy their own copy.

I need to get a physical Six of Swords.
    Six of Swords is one of the best adventure modules I've read in recent years. It deserved to win the ENnie for Best Adventure.
    Pacho
    Book lover, Music cultist, Professional geek.