Thread: Suffering from mild artists' block

Protomolecule Host

Question Suffering from mild artists' block

For our next session, my group and I are gonna be playing villains instead. They're a group of former Circuit Maximus/Power-House recipients who call themselves the Four Horsemen. Compared to comic-book characters, I'd say they're on par with the Wrecking Crew (but more greedy than destructive). Since they were basically wrestlers, their attire is based on their stage personas. I've been able to come up with image ideas for three of them:

DEATH: Team leader. Gothic apparel (varies from "episode" to episode). He's actually got the Cyber enhancements instead of Max.
    WAR: The team badass (the Raphael to Death's Leonardo). Camo jacket and pants, black T-shirt.
    PLAGUE: The team smartie. Has a very luchadore look, but with green skin (a side-effect of the treatment), and the mask looks more like a gas mask.

However, I'm stuck on Famine's (the team clown/HM Murdock) attire. I've got him pictured as a fat bastard (more Edmond Honda than Fred Dukes), but otherwise, I can't think of an outfit. Suggestions?
    "Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, that all may profit by it. Let me think of the right and lend all my assistance to those who need it, with no regard for anything but justice. Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage. Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens and my associates in everything I say and do. Let me do right to all, and wrong no man." - Clark Savage, Jr.

Re: Suffering from mild artists' block

What 'bout this: A huge fat guy in a white, food-stained "southern gentleman"-suit (think Boss Hogg from the original Dukes of Hazzard). Famine wears a matching white half-mask above a huge toothy grin (either regular teeth filed to points, or even implanted metal shark-teeth).