Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ghost Town: First Frights (OOC)

Re: Ghost Town: First Frights (OOC)

Etrigan eh?

Protomolecule Host

I know we're waiting on Brim, but it's been hectic between some personal emergencies and the office, I will try to get a post up this evening. I apologize for the delay but thank everyone for their patience!

Protomolecule Host

An update & apology!

As I alluded to earlier, this past two weeks has been rough for me, my wife's grandmother fell ill, and she travelled down south to be with her.
    Unfortunately my Manager has been on vacation, leaving only one person on call at the office and so because of my position I was unable to be with her when Gramma passed last Thursday. So on top of the regular office chaos, I've been feeling rather isolated, as I've been unable to be at my wife's side.

So I'm heading down south to Gramma's funeral today and I'll be returning Saturday, I'm hoping that when I return my creative juices will be flowing again and I'll sit down and post Brim's actions. My intent is to retrieve the unconscious mystic I brought through the portal with me, and then take off action the remaining wolves to slaughter them in demonic fashion, perhaps interrogate the mystic to find out where we are.

That way it removes me from the group and you're free to carry on until my return. That is, if a spot is still open for me after my silence these past days, and if it isn't I totally get it and understand.

Either way I thought you guys deserved an explanation.

Protomolecule Host Supernaturalist's Avatar

Ghost,

Take care and be safe. We'll still be here when you get back.

Protomolecule Host

Another update, back home now and the service was a mix of tears, laughter and so, so, much family. So, all in all, a good thing and fond memories.

I'd left a comment that Brim would split off with his hostage and go after the lycans. The split up was to cover my absence, but isn't the best idea if we're all here. So I'll come up with something in a few and get an IC post up.

OPA Belta

I've found myself actively avoiding this, which tells me that I need to just bite the bullet and admit it's dead.
    I had fun, and the players were doing great. But between connection and site issues eating my posts and intermittently putting everything on hold, I've lost motivation and running has gone from "fun" to "work". In retrospect I should have moved the game off this dumpster fire of a site once it caused problems the first time.
    My apologies to everyone, this isn't something that should have happened but it did. I hope everyone was able to have some fun while it lasted, at least.

Protomolecule Host Supernaturalist's Avatar

Meh, at least you told us that you "lost that loving feeling". There's another game I've been waiting on over on the "Echoes of the Multiverse Site" which began recruiting in Mid-July. The GM refuses to admit the game is dead, but the players just keep getting strung along because he posts an "I'm still doing this" sentence once every week. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.