Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts (OOC)

OPA Belta

Re: Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts (OOC)

Yeah, ever since the new forums posting has been difficult at times. So, I understand completely. It's why a couple of games have moved off-site already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya B View Post
    I've found myself actively avoiding this, which tells me that I need to just bite the bullet and admit it's dead.
    I had fun, and the players were doing great. But between connection and site issues eating my posts and intermittently putting everything on hold, I've lost motivation and running has gone from "fun" to "work". In retrospect I should have moved the game off this dumpster fire of a site once it caused problems the first time.
    My apologies to everyone, this isn't something that should have happened but it did. I hope everyone was able to have some fun while it lasted, at least.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I know losing posts is frustrating, and the lack of resolution for the fact that, once we encounter the bug, it gets more likely, is doubly frustrating. I wish you the best of luck.

thats why I moved to echoes. All good, been there done that. Cheers
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

OPA Belta

Though about making the movie there myself, but so far have been holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdent12 View Post
    Though about making the movie there myself, but so far have been holding back.
    I'm on both. They're running an older version of the forum software the Atomic Think Tank was on. No table support, the hotkeys require the Alt button, and a few other bits of wonkiness, but it's viable.

OPA Belta

ENWorld.org is a RPG site that is far more D&D focused but the vBulletin software is newer than here. There's even a builtin [roll] bbcode. (I'm only hawking it because I don't want one the games I'm in moving to another website I'm not signed up to already. )

OPA Belta

Sorry to hear it Nunya, but yeah, understandable, especially given that there doesn't seem to be any big push to get things fixed. Hope things work out elsewhere; would you mind letting us know what forum you relocate to? If this keeps up, I don't see a reason not to jump ship too.
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts and Pirates of the Terminus: A Simple Grab.

OPA Belta

They are trying to fix it last I heard, but it's one of those tough bugs to fix in a staging environment and they only have a limited amount of time they can spend on it.

http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewforum.php?f=15
    this is the one most of us are using
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ