Thread: Unique

Unique

I was reading the Atlas of Earth Prime and saw this idea

UNIQUE (United Nations International Quorum of Unaligned Exceptionals) is UNISONís superhuman branch. This is a Special Forces regiment of superhumans and support staff at UNISONís disposal. These brave men and women specialize in handling crises in the Third World, but they sometimes perform bodyguard duty at important UN functions and conferences. If you want UNISON to have its own super-team, then UNIQUE is it. Its membership and relationship with independent groups like the Freedom League and the various international heroes in this book are left for the GM to decide as best suits the series.

I like the idea and I plan to use it somehow.

Since UNIQUE is an optional UNISON special commands, I cannot ask for an official answer but still. I would like to know if I was to use this idea, When the UNIQUE special command could have been launched in the Earth Prime setting ?
    God forgive...not me

Re: Unique

Well, UNISON itself was established in 1994, so it could have been any time after that. Good picks might be 2002, when Colonel Ellis took the director's chair, or 2007, corresponding with the publication of Agents of Freedom, which introduced the idea in the first place.
    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles.

Re: Unique

Quote Originally Posted by Davies View Post
    Well, UNISON itself was established in 1994, so it could have been any time after that. Good picks might be 2002, when Colonel Ellis took the director's chair, or 2007, corresponding with the publication of Agents of Freedom, which introduced the idea in the first place.
    Thanks for your answer Davies .
    God forgive...not me