Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PDF Errata

Line Dev Modern AGE Freebooter

Re: PDF Errata

Thanks for your contributions, folks. As of 4 PM EST all errata from here and other sources have, to the best of our ability, been applied to the PDF going to press.

While we'll always respond to questions about content as best we can, the best things you can do for Modern AGE is:

1) Run the game!

2) Talk about the game where people can see/hear/read! Modern AGE is a bit different from its predecessors in that it's neither attached to a license nor part of a prominent streaming effort. It's setting-neutral to boot. So our challenge is letting people know the game is out there, that it's a distinct, full AGE game, and what its features are.

Thanks again, everyone. More is coming, from Lazarus to the Modern AGE Companion--and stuff beyond.

Inceptor

The pilot is listed as lower class in the table on page 18 and the description says middle class. Which is correct?

Ah well, looks like I missed the deadline, and this may be something I'm just overlooking. Page 58, under Expert Improvisation, it makes reference to the "Whatever's Handy" exploration stunt. I have yet to locate this particular stunt. Possibly the Jury-Rig stunt, but it doesn't reference weapons, so I'm not sure.

The stunt is actually a combat stunt on p. 82. The phrasing and the prior stuff will be logged.

We actually managed to get those last-minute changes applied, in the end. Everyone who got the PDF should be alerted to an update by day's end. After this it's well and truly in print. Thanks folks!

Inceptor

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    We actually managed to get those last-minute changes applied, in the end. Everyone who got the PDF should be alerted to an update by day's end. After this it's well and truly in print. Thanks folks!
    For future updates, the professions tables on page 18 do not match the listed professions.

Lower class should be: athlete, clergy, investigator, negiotiator, soldier, and technician.

Middle class should be: merchant, pilot, politician, professional, scholar, and security.