Thread: Can't figure out where part of this power is in Hero Lab! argh!!

UN Basic Recipient

Can't figure out where part of this power is in Hero Lab! argh!!

Hey guys and gals,

I am trying to make a toon that is all about teleporting and its so far looking good. I found a teleport power in the 'Teleport Profiles' suppliment, called 'Blink Teleport' (which ports the character out of combat if need be) but I cant figure out how to find the 'imminent attack' part in Hero Lab.

Here's the power (copied directly from the book):

Blink Teleport: Reaction Teleport (Imminent Attack) 5 points
    per rank.

Also, and I dont know if I should ask in a Hero System forum, but I remember a 'porting power where you'd teleport away and grab fast food then port back in a very short amount of time
    (maybe a split second). Does anyone know that one and which suppliment it was in?

Thanks for any info!
    Graham C.

Re: Can't figure out where part of this power is in Hero Lab! argh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grc0001 View Post
    I am trying to make a toon that is all about teleporting and its so far looking good. I found a teleport power in the 'Teleport Profiles' suppliment, called 'Blink Teleport' (which ports the character out of combat if need be) but I cant figure out how to find the 'imminent attack' part in Hero Lab.

Here's the power (copied directly from the book):

Blink Teleport: Reaction Teleport (Imminent Attack) • 5 points
    per rank.
    You've added the Reaction extra, right? Then type "Imminent Attack" into the text box by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grc0001 View Post
    Also, and I dont know if I should ask in a Hero System forum, but I remember a 'porting power where you'd teleport away and grab fast food then port back in a very short amount of time
    (maybe a split second). Does anyone know that one and which suppliment it was in?
    I can't say where it might be in the book, but that could be modeled as "Immunity (Starvation and Thirst)" for 1 PP.

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Can't figure out where part of this power is in Hero Lab! argh!!

Ahh thanks!