Thread: Combining Mutants and Masterminds with Modern AGE?

UN Basic Recipient

Combining Mutants and Masterminds with Modern AGE?

So, as a huge M&M fan, but also liking AGE, I'm a little torn over Modern AGE. On the one hand, there's already a perfectly good system out there for modern adventure in this format -- M&M. On the other hand, I have a huge preference for bell curves over linear percentages (the few times I've had the chance, I've run M&M with 2d10), and AGE's stunting system is fantastic. Now to me, it looks like all I'd have to do is import the 3d6 and stunting rules to M&M and call it a day, but I was wondering if anyone else has given this some thought. I would love a Mastermind AGE (Super AGE?) hybrid system, and wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
    --
    Rowan X
    Hope is a phoenix

OPA Belta

Re: Combining Mutants and Masterminds with Modern AGE?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan X View Post
    So, as a huge M&M fan, but also liking AGE, I'm a little torn over Modern AGE. On the one hand, there's already a perfectly good system out there for modern adventure in this format -- M&M. On the other hand, I have a huge preference for bell curves over linear percentages (the few times I've had the chance, I've run M&M with 2d10), and AGE's stunting system is fantastic. Now to me, it looks like all I'd have to do is import the 3d6 and stunting rules to M&M and call it a day, but I was wondering if anyone else has given this some thought. I would love a Mastermind AGE (Super AGE?) hybrid system, and wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
    --
    Rowan X
    Hope is a phoenix
    You may want to check this out:

https://greenronin.com/blog/2018/04/

All my best.