Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How to make equiptment permanent

  1. #1
    UN Basic Recipient
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8

    How to make equiptment permanent

    I do know how to make equiptment, so this is not the problem.

    problem is, if i want to make a tank or spaceship and it costs me much time to make it, is it possible to Save the device.

    So basicly i want to make Equiptment and save it for later.

  2. #2
    MCRN Admiral FuzzyBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6,486

    Re: How to make equiptment permanent

    It is not possible inside of the main program. However, within the Editor, you can build standard equipment and it will be available to future characters. If you need help, I can probably walk you through it.

  3. #3
    OPA Belta SignalGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire. UK
    Posts
    587

    Re: How to make equiptment permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by ZesZesNix View Post
    I do know how to make equiptment, so this is not the problem.

    problem is, if i want to make a tank or spaceship and it costs me much time to make it, is it possible to Save the device.

    So basicly i want to make Equiptment and save it for later.
    Can I check whether you have purchased a license for Hero Lab or are using the free version with the save function disabled?

  4. #4
    MCRN Admiral FuzzyBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6,486

    Re: How to make equiptment permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by SignalGK View Post
    Can I check whether you have purchased a license for Hero Lab or are using the free version with the save function disabled?
    I could be wrong, but I don't think you can save it from the character view either way, and that the editor works fine both ways.

  5. #5
    UN Basic Recipient
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8

    Re: How to make equiptment permanent

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think you can save it from the character view either way, and that the editor works fine both ways.
    Thanks , forgot all about the editor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •