Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogues Gallery compilation Pre-Order plus PDF is live!

Re: Rogues Gallery compilation Pre-Order plus PDF is live!

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    I feel like a super team book would have more than just "Sample characters in the back". It seems more likely to just be a compilation of hero and villain teams.
    see, I was thinking more in line of the genre sourcebooks

Speaking of, thanks for including Factor Four in this compilation. Their absence from Threat report was kind of annoying for me when I wanted to feature them as the villains in my early Avengers forever adventure.

Also, nice work with Madame Guillotine. It seems like she's the perfect foil for the new Lady Liberty, A patriotic Trans woman possessed by the spirit of liberty is menaced by a anarchistic TERF possessed by the spirit of anarchy.
    And then there's Megastar... yeesh, I think fate might've been kinder if there HAD been some sort of monumental screw-up that drove him to the Argents. rather makes him a 'but for the grace of god' to Thunderbolt, who was kinda heading the same way before Stratos changed him

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    see, I was thinking more in line of the genre sourcebooks

And then there's Megastar... yeesh, I think fate might've been kinder if there HAD been some sort of monumental screw-up that drove him to the Argents. rather makes him a 'but for the grace of god' to Thunderbolt, who was kinda heading the same way before Stratos changed him
    Yeah, Megastar is the super hero equivalent of "Peaked in high school, then got a job as Paul Blart Mall cop, intergalactic edition".

On the plus side the Bay City Sentinels have a new arch enemy.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Can I ask how much previously unpublished material is there in this? I bought a fair number of the single PDFs and need to know if there is any additional material and if there is its worth the price tag. Thanks

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by SignalGK View Post
    Can I ask how much previously unpublished material is there in this? I bought a fair number of the single PDFs and need to know if there is any additional material and if there is its worth the price tag. Thanks
    In addition to all the collected villains from the PDFs, there are also 12 brand new villain entries. Which include updates on some Freedom City staples such as the Alien Gator, the Maestro, and Megastar (Whose a villain now).
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Good to know, thanks.

Defender of the Word

Any word when it will be up on OBS?

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prophesteve View Post
    Any word when it will be up on OBS?
    Pretty soon. It takes extra time to get it up there.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!