Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: The Merge: Tales of London

Keeper of Secrets betterwatchit's Avatar

Re: The Merge: Tales of London

"I've used Ideal-tech when doing other base raids. The 'porter is purpose-built so I can't get any internal plans up, I'm afraid. They're extremely vigilant about security and for good reason. Just ask anyone here! Anyone with a legitimate reason to enter someone else's base would have been shown around by its rightful owner. We'll have to search door to door to see what's inside."

Keeper of Secrets

Caroline

"Worth a shot. Shall we commence with the door to door cookie sales then?" she said dryly. "I think they might go for the double chocolate mint cookie crisps."

Griffin asked "Which door do you want to check first, Caroline? Right now, I'm seeing two other doors, one to the left and one to the right."

Keeper of Secrets

Caroline

"When in doubt, choose Moe," she said and went to the right door.

You all see a metal door with a keypad where the lock would normally be.

Griffin says "I don't know about you, but I reckon that we can't use anything explosive to open it. It might damage something - or someone - on the other side. Before you ask, no, I don't know the code or we'd already be inside."

Keeper of Secrets

"Want one of us strong-types to force the door open?" Marvel asks. She gives the door a look to see how hardened it seems.

"Yeah, that'll be less likely to damage anything inside. The hinges are on the inside, so you could barge your way in. I'll just get out of the way."

OOC: Please make a Strength or Close Combat check to see if you can break the door down.

Blackheart

Joyous marveled at the metal automatons now lying in scrap. When the teleporter and computer were found he had little to add. He still could not fully fathom the magic of this time. Computers as they had been explained to him were like spirits in boxes. Some were simple, others more sophisticated, even capable of conversation, like Siri or Alexa. With no current need for his other abilities, he focused on keeping the team connected telepathically.