Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AGE Community Content program?

Protomolecule Host ZenithComics's Avatar

AGE Community Content program?

Has there been any news on this at all?

I know they said something about it last year, but I still haven't seen anything come of it.

Cheers!

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Re: AGE Community Content program?

Should be up and running very soon. Watch this space.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Protomolecule Host ZenithComics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    Should be up and running very soon. Watch this space.
    Soon is a very subjective time frame in publishing, any chance for a slight quantification on that?

Cheers!

Im super down for the program! I may have some things ready for it when it starts up!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

UN Basic Recipient Fantasy Heartbreaker's Avatar

Subscribing for future updates

Can't wait for this.

The AGE system badly needs this

Really hoping that the CC program includes material that will be in Modern AGE!
    Star Wars: AGE of the Empire: An ever-expanding adaption of the Star Wars universe utilizing the AGE ruleset and compatible with the Fantasy Age Basic Rulebook.

Expanded Classes Playtest: Adding the Bard, Swashbuckler, and Templar classes. As well as introducing archetypes that gives players different options from the start of play.

Dustin & Dragons.com: A very uncreative name for my blog on my RPG-related creative projects.

Just noticed something while reading the description for Lazarus. That "The World of Lazarus requires the Modern AGE Basic Rulebook for use." As this is a departure from previous products, like Blue Rose, can we expect this for the Community Content program as well? Will we be able to explain game concepts, such as how stunts work, or will we have to refer to one source book or another?
    Star Wars: AGE of the Empire: An ever-expanding adaption of the Star Wars universe utilizing the AGE ruleset and compatible with the Fantasy Age Basic Rulebook.

Expanded Classes Playtest: Adding the Bard, Swashbuckler, and Templar classes. As well as introducing archetypes that gives players different options from the start of play.

Dustin & Dragons.com: A very uncreative name for my blog on my RPG-related creative projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Otog View Post
    Just noticed something while reading the description for Lazarus. That "The World of Lazarus requires the Modern AGE Basic Rulebook for use." As this is a departure from previous products, like Blue Rose, can we expect this for the Community Content program as well? Will we be able to explain game concepts, such as how stunts work, or will we have to refer to one source book or another?
    The initial Community Content program will cover Fantasy AGE only. After we see how it goes we will likely add Modern AGE. Blue Rose is very unlikely to be added. Lazarus will not be added either, as it is a licensed property.

As far as explaining game concepts, I am not certain. I don't have the draft wording for the Community Content program in front of me.

Also, thank you for being patient. The program should be launching very soon.