Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Cosmic Privateers Ended

OPA Belta

Re: Cosmic Privateers

Once again, we are painfully reminded of the cruelest force in all fiction: Real life.

Thank you for running, it's been a blast.

OPA Belta

Once I get back I'll kick off a proper cosmic campaign still pl12 but with some house rules and a pp cap. Not sure on the details much more than that.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by mrdent12 View Post
    Some plans had to be moved up due to some issues in the family and kicking off the month long trip 2 weeks early. So I am going to have to call this so I can focus on rushing preparations.
    Doh!

Sorry to hear that, but have a good trip!
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts and Pirates of the Terminus: A Simple Grab.

OPA Belta

Once I get back I'll kick off a proper cosmic campaign still pl12 but with some house rules and a pp cap. Not sure on the details much more than that.
    Definitely looking forward to that!
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts and Pirates of the Terminus: A Simple Grab.

OPA Belta

Will keep my eyes peeled for that.