Thread: Warrior weapon groups - are lances missing?

UN Basic Recipient

Warrior weapon groups - are lances missing?

I'm guessing warriors are supposed to get all weapon groups, but Lances are left off. I didn't see any other way to pick up lances (or any other weapon group) in the book. I'm posting for a confirm because I haven't seen this in any errata.

Protomolecule Host Baroness Nerak's Avatar

Re: Warrior weapon groups - are lances missing?

Warriors gain new weapons groups at 4,8, and 13, along with their initial 4 (Lances cannot be one of the initial 4, nor Martial Arts Weapons apparently). The Knight (Warrior) Specialization gets Lances at Novice, Martial Artist (Expert) gets Martial Arts Weapons.

Rhyden Start with the Natural Weapons group. Night People could possible start with the Bludgeons group, Sea Folk could start with the Polearms group, and Vata could start with the Light Blades group.

Those seem to be the main ways.

Context suggests Shapeshifters Specialization should get Natural Weapons, but I don't see it spelled out. I would give it to them.
    Last edited by Baroness Nerak; 03-14-2018 at 02:11 AM.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle)
    "It was a dark dark night, even for infravision. I stepped out of my office cave and lit some twigs in my teeth as I looked in the darkness. That was when this dame showed up with tusks for miles, and legs twice as long. 'You Gnaag?' She said. 'Only when I don't get paid' I say. This girl was 22 stone of green trouble. And I was going to walk right into it." -Orc Noir

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Warrior weapon groups - are lances missing?

Thanks for the answers!