Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crinoverse Avengers Forever

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Crinoverse Avengers Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
    Dragon Fruit
    HP: 1; Conditions: None

"Focus focus focus....."

DF leaps through what she hopes is the last wall.

"OH YEAH!"

OOC: bomb checks (Perception, random, Dodge, Toughness): 1d20+10 21 1d6 6 1d20+9 10 1d20+11 29

You missed another bomb.

You and the others find yourself in a security center, there are monitors showing all of the rooms in the mansion (Some of them out for obvious reasons), sitting at a desk in a wheeled swivel chair is the Warden. Who turns and delivers a slow clap to you.

"Congratulations, you managed to get through my little obstacle course. And you only leveled half of the complex to do it. Seriously, I figured you would have given up after the first explosion, but points for determination if nothing else."
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    With machine interface that puts you over the top the door opens.

Yuki, Alexandra, Carapace, what are you doing? Following Velocity, or are you forging ahead towards the Warden?
    Velocity proceeded ahead through the door, hoping that the others could find Warden if he struck out here. Disarming a bomb wasn't something he'd ever actually done before. And it was more than just his life that was on the line here.
    Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!

Keeper of Secrets

Dragon Fruit
    "Congratulations, you managed to get through my little obstacle course. And you only leveled half of the complex to do it. Seriously, I figured you would have given up after the first explosion, but points for determination if nothing else."
    "Shut up and turn off the bomb before I take you and shove it up your @$$!"

OOC: Intimidation check: 1d20 2
    To be fair I wasn't originally going to roll, but then I decided I wouldn't lose anything.

Gearhead
    HP: 1
    Conditions: Fine

"Leveling half the complex is no big deal, I can fix all that damage in minutes. Now step away from the computer so I can get to work. Endangering the lives of heroes is one thing, even destroying their base wouldn't be that big a deal. But deliberately endangering the lives of innocents just to prove some twisted point you have, that is when I get...creative in punishing villains like you."

Loukas

"You mean we didn't go according to your carefully laid PLAN? You failed to control our actions with your truly pitiful "death" traps?" Loukas includes the air quotes.

"You are truly the saddest excuse for a jailer I have ever encountered. And I come from a land where "jailer" is a grade below beggar."

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by kenseido View Post
    Loukas

"You mean we didn't go according to your carefully laid PLAN? You failed to control our actions with your truly pitiful "death" traps?" Loukas includes the air quotes.

"You are truly the saddest excuse for a jailer I have ever encountered. And I come from a land where "jailer" is a grade below beggar."
    Warden looks at you. Then takes a deep beath.

"Alright, the sass I can take. But insulting jailers? That's crossing a line."

At this point, the wall behind Warden dissolves in an explosion. There is a figure standing there, a beautiful young woman, her eyes red and glassy, with a large lock around her neck.

"Stargirl." He points at Loukas, "Initiate spank mode."

The woman nods silently, raises a hand, and a bolt of energy fires from her hand, sending Loukas back three rooms.

The Warden then stands and pulls out a pair of nightsticks, "Now then. Who else wants Daddy's belt?"

(Loukas take a -1, dazed, and a hero point. And the four of you roll initiative.)
    Last edited by Crinos; 03-14-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Eld View Post
    Velocity proceeded ahead through the door, hoping that the others could find Warden if he struck out here. Disarming a bomb wasn't something he'd ever actually done before. And it was more than just his life that was on the line here.
    You head down into the basement, and discover a large high tech looking room with a large generator on it, there is a screen displaying the coundtown (Which is at 8 minutes) and a keyboard.

Keeper of Secrets

Dragon Fruit

"...........S#!+."

OOC: Initiative check: 1d20+1 17

Keeper of Secrets PauloDeWalshio's Avatar

Light Lass
    Condition: Normal
    HP: 1

Warden looks at you. Then takes a deep breath.

"Alright, the sass I can take. But insulting jailers? That's crossing a line."

At this point, the wall behind Warden dissolves in an explosion. There is a figure standing there, a beautiful young woman, her eyes red and glassy, with a large lock around her neck.

"Stargirl." He points at Loukas, "Initiate spank mode."

The woman nods silently, raises a hand, and a bolt of energy fires from her hand, sending Loukas back three rooms.

The Warden then stands and pulls out a pair of nightsticks, "Now then. Who else wants Daddy's belt?"
    Green light emanates from Lydia's hand. "Couldn't just have a nice, quiet first day, could I?" she mutters to herself.

OOC: Initiative Roll: 1D20 + 6 = [13]+6 = 19

reposting the actions for the rest of team loud:

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Following Velocity in case he needs back up. But ready to head towards the control room if the others signal they need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    the second Batgirl gives a direction to go, Alexandra takes point and proceeds to march into the next trap
    and dodge check: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21