Thread: Exporting as PDF

Exporting as PDF

I've tried the option to export a character as a PDF but Hero Lab is saying I need a special update for that. When I checked the updates and select the only one that says PDF exports it says that I already have the update running and it won't install. Does anyone know if this means the PDF option isn't available for MnM 3e or if I need a different file? Is there some additional step I need to take to be able to save PDFs?

Re: Exporting as PDF

Okay figured it out. You have to use task manager to close Herolab while it's displaying the error message about not being able to update because herolab is running since the error message locks Herolab which normally prevents you from closing it.

That seems like a design flaw.

{nods} You can log errors with support@wolflair.com. That's probably your best bet.

I haven't had an issue with printing, but then again, I've had everything installed for some time.

OPA Belta

That's actually just a problem with updating the PDF converter; outputing pdfs normally doesn't require that, I do it all the time.