Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICONS Wikispaces to be deleted

UN Basic Recipient

Re: ICONS Wikispaces to be deleted

Lightning: Thank you Thank you THANK YOU! I cannot express my (and the whole gang's, really) gratitude for putting this invaluable resource back in our grasp. Really hoping that we can get message-posting ability and that the discussions may ensue forthwith. Really looking forward to whatever tweaks/refurnishings you might have in mind, and for an update/expansion to the ICONS books/modules list.

Once again, Lightning, all blessings and thanks. Hoping to see you (and everyone else!) on the new site.

UN Basic Recipient

Re: ICONS Wikispaces to be deleted

Rather than starting an entirely new thread, this seemed like the best place to bring this matter up. I checked in on the ICONS site - seeing if there had been any action taking place over the last little while - and saw this at the top of the site above the masthead:
    Miraheze Staff has noticed that this wiki has no edits or logs made within the last 45 days. If you would like to prevent this wiki from being closed, please start showing signs of activity here. If there are no signs of this wiki being used within the next 15 days, this wiki may be closed per the Dormancy Policy. This wiki will then be eligible for adoption by another user. If not adopted and still inactive 135 days from now, this wiki will become eligible for deletion. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with Miraheze's Dormancy Policy. If there is activity on this wiki you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck "inactive" yourself. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to Stewards' noticeboard
    I've checked the Discussions tab a number of times, looking as to whether any issues have been brought up, but end up seeing this: Creating Talk:Main Page You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet." I'm not too sure whether someone with a regular membership can start initiating such creation (I do have such a membership, same handle as on this site), or whether one needs to have registration as a site "creator" or somesuch in order to institute alterations. In any event, I very much want ICONS to continue on as both a game system and a membership site, and hope that we can get some attention and action to forestall the deletion that we've been warned about.