Thread: Grinch converted to m&m?

Defender of the Word

Grinch converted to m&m?

How would you fine people convert dr.seussís grinch to mutants and masterminds?

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Grinch converted to m&m?

Could you maybe clarify what it is you're looking for?

Do you want the character as a PL 10 playable character for someone in your group? Are there certain aspects of his personality/abilities that should be emphasized?

Or is it supposed to be an NPC that's as close as possible to the source material? How will he be used, and what standards/specifications do you have in mind? Are you basing these on the book, or the movie version of the character (or some other one, somewhere?)
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Identity Lost and The Merge: Prologue to Annihilation.

Defender of the Word

I was thinking of a npc based as closely as possible to the movie version myself, but what other people think is appropriate would work as well. If you fine people come up with a pc version that would be ok as well.

Keeper of Secrets

I'm only really familiar witht the animated version but I don't recall him really have special powers or anything (other than showing him doing things that probably aren't, strictly, physically possible but could probably be taken as typical for an animated character).